Episode 4: Bestfriends With Secret Crushes

FH woke up early in the morning around 8 due to the cold weather outside. He is still starstruck with what happened last night. He stood up from the sofa and went to the toilet to wash his face and brush his teeth. After that, he sat back down to the sofa and checked his smartphone. "FH Zrayne and Nina Morgan were caught going out together, are they dating?" The article said. "No, we're not! Fuckin' paparazzi. Always full of lies and floating with foolness." FH angried. "Meet me at the HQ, I have a surprise for you!" Emy Hawkins texted. "What will the surprise going to be?" FH thoughts. A few moments later, he saw Nina coming down the stairs. "Hey, is this your house?" Nina asked. "Y..yes. This is my house." FH stuttering, he is worried that Nina is going to be mad. "Nice decorating." Nina praised. "Thank you." FH thanked. "What happened last night? And who's room I was sleeping in?" Nina questioned. "Last night while in the cab, you were unconscious, I've been trying to ask you where you live but you didn't respond. So, I brought you here to my house, picked you up and laid you down on my bed and let you sleep in my room." FH answered. "OMG, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that I was that drunk. By the way, thanks for took care of me." Nina praised while sitting next to him on the sofa. "You're welcome, do you want anything to drink?" FH asked. "One cup of coffee, please." Nina answered. "That makes it two, on my way." FH went to the kitchen to make two cups of coffee.

While making the coffees, he saw Nina touring around the house and see some old pictures of your family. "What a happy family you have. This gotta be his sister, I think." Nina thoughts. She picked up an old picture of young FH Zrayne. "Aww, why he looked so cute while in his childhood, dammit Nina. Stop. You need to stop." Nina thoughts. Then, she sat back to the sofa and FH brought the coffees to the table infront of the sofa. He turned on the television to check on the news while talking to Nina. "Where's your parents?" Nina asked. "Oh, they went outstation for their business." FH answered. "Can I ask you one more thing?" Nina asked. "Sure, just ask me anything, no need to ask permission." FH stated. "Why didn't you take advantage on me? Why didn't you sleep beside me last night? Why you didn't left me on the sofa?" Nina questioned. "First, you're a woman so I can't let you sleep on the sofa so I gave you my room. Second, I didn't want you to get mad because of me so I slept downstairs last night just to make sure you woke up with no pressure. Lastly, I'm not that kind of guy who took advantage on girls. It's just not me if I did that." FH answered. "You're not just cool, dude. You're a kind-hearted man. I like that type of guy. Eventhough I looked like a bad girl with badass persona but..I dig good boys." Nina stated. "Thank you for that, well, I thought being a good boy would always be alone in this world. That's why I'm still single until now." FH stated. "Can we be bestfriends? Because I wanna know more about you. I want you to not be alone anymore. If you want any girl to be in contact with, just call me. I'm here for you." Nina offered. "Sure, thank you." FH agreed.

Seconds after that, both of them were looking into each other's eyes and they started slowly leaning into each other. A few inches left until their lips connected, sister interrupted them. "OH MY GOSH!!! YOU'RE NINA MORGAN!!!! I'm a big fan of you!!" Sister fangirling. "Hahaha, thanks! You must be his sister. How are you?" Nina asked. "Yeah, i'm his sister. I'm feeling great after seeing you in person. Are you guys dating?" Sister questioned. "No, we're not. We're just besfriends." Nina answered. After moments of talking, FH got a phone call and he went outside to answered it. "He always busy with the calls from the big leagues. Besides, he always watched your match on WrestleTube." Sister talking about FH to Nina. "Oh, I see. You know what, I enjoy talking to you, how about I give you my phone number and we'll talk in the phone, can you?" Nina offered while giving her phone number to sister. "Thank you so much! I really appreciate you." Sister thanked. Sister hugged Nina tightly and running up the stairs and entered her room. Then, Nina went outside the house to check on FH.

FH was going to enters back into his house but suddenly Nina came out. "Hey, where are you going?" FH asked. "Looks like my house is really near to yours. There it is." Nina pointed her house that was across the road. "How about I walk with you to your house?" FH offered. "Sure, that's a lot better." Nina agreed. "So, what's your schedule today?" FH asked. "Just a couple of matches, one in the afternoon live event for SOW, another in MWE tonight." Nina answered. "That's great for you. Besides, you can have your free time in the evening." FH praised. After their confrotation, they arrived infront of her house. Then, they both hugged each other before going into seperate ways. "I gotta take shower fast before going to RWA HQ." FH thoughts while walking back to his house. He came in and rushed to his room to take a shower.

In the other hand, Nina was finished showering. Then, she packed her stuff and ready to go to the SOW arena but then her sister came in. "I saw you and FH outside, both of you are a thing now, huh?" Anna asked. "Oh come on, why is everyone talking about that? We're just bestfriends!" Nina annoyingly answered. "Okay then, wish you two a happy first day hahaha!" Anna sarcasmed. "Fuck you sis!" Nina laughed.