Home Sweet Home

© All Rights Reserved

This is completely fiction all situations similar or the same to real life are completely coincidental.

Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!

xxoxx Stella xxoxx

************************

I walked amongst the humans in Sacrate, it was a wonderful city situated on an unknown island in the Pacific ocean. Feeling as though someone was watching me I turned around to see nothing but crowds and crowds of strangers. People saw me and instantly feared me, it was the way I presented myself. I did so to disguise myself from creatures morphed into humans from the Dark Universe, out to get me as I am Satan's only daughter. Sure he has a son, my big brother, but he is far more mature and responsible than me. Although we do love each other to bits, we also don't get along most of the time to steer clear of him. His name is Poison, I know strange name but don't ask why because I have no clue. My name is strange too, it's Velenosa, it means poisonous in Italian. Apparently before my mum and dad made us he poisoned her each time, therefore, Poison and Velenosa. My mum survived because she is immortal.

I am also half werewolf, as is Poison, consequently we do have mates. Though I have not found mine yet, Poison is destined to marry the princess of darkness, Magenta, they are mates but will not meet until he takes the throne as the new devil when he is twenty-one He is now twenty and six months meaning-

My train of thought was rudely interuppted as I heard a loud bell ring, followed by a woman speaking in sacrese, the language of the country. I was only here on holiday so I didn't know what she was saying. until she spoke in english.

"Flight Three Hundred and Tweleve is now boarding..." I didn't listen any longer as that was all I needed to know. 

I pulled up the hood on my red riding hood style black cloak, picked up my bag and ran through the terminal to the plane.

I wore my black leather hot pants with the matching jacket, silver fish net tights that were almost shredded to pieces and a red bra top sort of thing, if I do admit I looked pretty good. I also had on my black high heeled combat boots to tie it all in. My long midnight black hair trailed down my back to my bottom where it was highlighted in a scarlet red. I had various tattoos and piercings, but where they are is not important right now. My chocolate eyes were covered in my usual smokey eyeshadow and my full, plump lips coated in a firey, red, glossy lipstick. All my look-good efforts were useless anyway because nobody could see due to the heavy velvet cloak I was wearing.

Once I was on the plane, I accomodated myself in my first class seating and relaxed. I was sixteen and a half, but could handle myself very well due to my satanic abilities.

***********************

The plane landed nicely and we all got off. Once I collected my suitcase I wondered to the sign which read 'Velenosa Dark'.

"Miss Dark it is a pleasure to meet you." The driver spoke.

"Why thank you, Mr..." I replied nicely, which by the way is not something I do often.

"Sanders."

"Thanks" I mumbled, I wasn't in the mood for a nice chat with tea and finger sandwiches, no I just want to go home to my dad's four story mansion, lay on my bed and sleep.

When I got home I did just that, I didn't even greet anyone. I just shouted a quick hello and fell onto my king size bed in my huge bedroom.

***********************

I woke up to the sound of my annoying as hell alarm clock screaming into my precious ears. It was seven o'clock in the morning I cupped the one that was offf the pillow as I reached out and threw the alarm clock with such force that it smashed into a million and a half pieces on the marble floor infront of my black double doors.