Chapter One

Bismillah!

Majnoon was lying down on her medium sized bed reading Hausa novel (Tana tare da ni) she is so much enjoying the novel that she keeps smiling to herself, then suddenly she noticed that her standing fan is turning and she said "ah finally they have decided to pity us by giving us light,this NEPA people na wah!" she plug her phone to charge then she left her room to the parlour to  watch Zee world program,when she tuned on Zee world channel, Twist of faith was playing,she sighed and kept wondering when will Abbi & Pragya ever be happy together!.
Twenty minutes into the program she heard salam at the door and she answered,its her friend Yusrah they were so excited to see each other,where is mum and dad asked Yusrah,well mum is in her room while dad is at work,okay let me go and greet her and get yourself prepared there is lots of gist.After a while Yusrah came back to the parlour to meet Majnoon.
Majnoon you and this Abbi and Pragya I no understand oo!,Majnoon laughed and said you know it's interesting that's why I love watching the program,yeah true but I just got feed up with the whole twist in the  program and that Tanu and Aliya I hate them with passion ah! so tiresome.So bestie you said there is gist,yep but let go to your room,Majnoon I love your room so much that's why each time am here,i prefer staying in your room,the pink walls,purple wardrobe and bed woods,sky blue table and chair for reading,its so girly.
Majnoon just rolled her eyes at her,thanks for the compliment,you say this almost every visit so just go ahead and gist me.Am getting married on the 20th of this month here are the two anco. like seriously! Yusrah you just 19yrs for god sake.
Hmm! Majnoon you know how my dad can be with decisions,he said I have to get married before furthering my education to higher institution,woah! okay I understand but I know you don't have any boyfriend on board to get married to,the guy you want to get married to who is he? or wait don't tell me is that mechanic guy you told me about,that he confessed his feelings to you 😂,you are so funny Majnoon like seriously I don't love him anyways.
The guy am getting married to is a son to one of my dad's friend,his name is  Ismail and he is a medical doctor,he is working at Comprehensive Primary Health Care Ayaura street in this Abaji,i have his pic in my phone let me show you,here it is!, 😱 OMG! this guy is looking so breathe taking,yeah true,i was sad about the marriage issue when my dad told me about it but now am okay because I don't have choice,besides Ismail is a nice guy and my parents won't choose someone irresponsible for me.
Ismail and I met and  I told him that I will like to further my education after marriage and he accepted.
Wow! that's a relief because am worried about that,Majnoon you have to buy the two Anco. the orange material is for the wedding party at Abaji town hall by 4pm on the 19th(i.e Friday) while the sky blue Vlisco is for the wedding day,oops! don't worry sweetheart you know I love this colours I will definitely buy the two Anco.
Now tell me about this Ismail,well he is handsome,gentle,lively,funny and romantic said Yusrah,its like someone is already so much in love with Mr handsome I can see you blushing,ooh! stop Majnoon am not blushing 😄(they continued with their argument)
He is lucky to have you as his wife because I know you will make a good wife and am really going to miss you so very much. Don't worry Majnoon me and Ismail will be staying here in Abaji at Sabon Tasha street,that is amazing bestie,have you shown the Anco. to the rest of the royal fairies,yes I snapped the Anco. and posted it in the Royal fairies group in the morning and I will also go to their houses.Okay nice, let me get going before my mummy starts buzzing my phone with calls said Yusrah am sorry I didn't even offer you something to eat or drink,i just couldn't think straight after you told me that you are getting married,am not a guest here when I need anything I will get it myself,let me get going.Okay let me see you off they walked out of the house having their girly chat.
Yusrah stays at Ashara street while Majnoon stays at Onah street,when Majnoon got to Old market street (which is in between Ashara street & Onah street) she bid her friend goodbye promising to visit her soon.
While Majnoon was on her way home a guy called out her name seeking her attention,but she pretended as if she is not the person the guy is referring to,the fair, tall and handsome guy jogged after her begging her to stop that he really wants to talk to her,Majnoon was very annoyed but she had to stop since he is begging her.
Yes! what is it? said Majnoon,am sorry please, my name is Haisam I have been seeing you for quite a while now and honestly speaking the first time I saw you I liked you but unknowingly to me it turned into love,i love so much Majnoon I really do,i promise you if you will give me the chance to love you I will prove it to you that I sincerely mean every word I said to you,please😍
Hmm! You said your name is Haisam right,well am sorry am not interested in your love,infact am not ready to go into any relationship at this moment.
Okay,i can wait for you till when you are ready please said Haisam, I said NO and that's final,okay can I have your number? I don't have phone she was holding her phone there in her hijab, what if  her phone starts ringing at that moment 😂
Please am going,if am acting rude am sorry that's not how I am,its just that am not interested in any relationship with any man now,you men are not trustworthy the moment you guys want a girl's attention you act like you are going to go crazy for her love but the moment she accepts and falls in love with the guy, he starts ignoring her,care less for her,its when he feels like that is when he will call her and even if she call him it's as if she is disturbing him, so please just let me be;i don't want to be heart broken again.
Haisam was speechless at the way she speaks so perfect her voice sounds like a melody and her eyes are so charming,but am not like that said Haisam,who cares! she rolled her eyes and left.
Haisam kept calling her name but she didn't stop and Haisam went home feeling bad!

I hope you like it 🙏
Please vote,share and comment.........
It means a lot to me and it will encourage me to write more please.....

🎶perfect _Ed Sheeran.  enjoy!

@poshmeenah cares!