Chapter Nineteen

"Wallahi Haisam I don't know who sent those messages but I know am not the one "Majnoon said while sobbing
"or maybe you were drunk while you sent those messages to Omair "Haisam said with anger clearly visible in his voice.
"Majnoon I never loved anyone the way I love you because you are my choice, I make sure I provide everything for you just to make you comfortable; I showed you so much love and care and I thought you are different from other girls, am highly dissapointed in you Majnoon .
From now onwards don't ever call me and I promise,you won't ever set your eyes on me again; it's over between us "
Majnoon went on her knees crying "Haisam please don't do this to me,you know how much I love you my whole world revolves around you I can't live without you, please Haisam we can look for a way to settle this don't give up on our love " Majnoon said crying so much
Haisam didn't even look at her twice he entered his car drove straight to his apartment at CBN quarters at Abuja.
He entered his room and cried so much ,he still can't accept the fact that Majnoon did to him. Majnoon knelt at that spot crying so hard ,then after a while she stood up and entered their compound, she couldn't move her legs she felt them heavy and she was also feeling dizzy but she struggled with herself just to get to their room, Mimie was lying on the bed when she saw Majnoon with tears pouring down her face, Mimie rushed to her with concern and asked her what happened to her.
"Maj what is wrong with you "
Before Majnoon could answer her; Majnoon collapsed to the floor and fainted, Mimie started crying when she saw Majnoon on the floor .she thought Majnoon is dead; Mimie rushed outside and asked for help from the other students in the compound, the male students in the compound rushed into their room and picked up Majnoon; luckily one of the students has a car so it was easy for them to transport her to a nearby hospital.
Majnoon was admitted immediately after Mimie explained to the doctor what happened to her.
Majnoon woke up towards evening feeling a little bit strong and insisted that the doctor should discharge her; that she can't sleep in the hospital, the doctor had no choice than to discharge her after prescribing some drugs for her.
When they got home Mimie asked her what really happened and then Majnoon told her everything crying so hard "Majnoon I know it's painful please just try and let go,i don't want anything to happen to you; just look at your face you have crying since we got home, if Haisam is meant for you he will definitely come back for you " Mimie said with concern laced in her tone. "Mimie this is the second time this is happening to me, you know what I went through the last time and I finally thought I will be happy with Haisam for the rest of my life but now the whole story have changed " Majnoon said coldly.
For good one week Haisam didn't go to work, he always stays indoors same goes to Majnoon she don't attend lectures frequently .
Two weeks after the incident their 100 level second semester result was placed on the notice board and Majnoon was among the students that performed brilliantly, when she got home after checking her result; she kept on reminiscing how Haisam celebrated with her when their first semester result was released "sobbing Haisam I miss you so much when will come back to me, Allah knows I know nothing about those messages ".
Omair usually calls Majnoon but she doesn't pick his calls, she hates him so much because she thinks he is responsible for the problem between her and Haisam .
Mimie always call Haisam but he doesn't pick her calls because the only thing she will keep saying is about her feelings for him and if there is anything Haisam hate at the moment is anything that has to do with love.
On a Saturday morning Ummul Khair went to visit Majnoon at her lodge, she salamed and entered the room "ummul khair good morning "Majnoon said while hugging ummul khair smiling.
"morning Majnoon " Ummul khair beamed
"hmm this one you are here this morning I hope am safe "Majnoon said teasingly
"yes bae you are safe, where is Mimie since I came in I haven't seen her flashlight "
"funny, actually she has gone out to buy some food stuffs at the market, our kitchen is so empty "
"okay, Majnoon I really need to talk to you that's why am here "
"what is it " Majnoon said attentively
"Majnoon for few weeks now you don't attend lectures frequently and even the ones you attend you are always absent minded, Majnoon I consider you as my friend even if you don't take me as your friend at least tell me your problems please" Ummul khair while holding Majnoon's hands.
"common Ummul khair you know you are more than a friend to me, I know that in our department I consider everybody my friend but my friendship with you is a different one, you are my 'personal person' and I cherish you so much right from the very first day we met  then she told Ummul khair everything that happened "
"woah! that was intense girl,i never expected that from Haisam at least he should have investigated the whole thing before he could take any decision pertaining your relationship with him, am so sorry about what happened I know this past few weeks you have gone through a lot; Majnoon I know you didn't do it, I trust you so much I mean I know how lots of guys wants your attention but you never  gave them the chance and I know how much you love Haisam ,with time Allah will surely vindicate you; have patience and keep praying about it "
"thanks so much Ummul khair at least you trust me, it means so much to me " Majnoon said crying.
"Majnoon please stop crying, I know it's painful to let go of the person that was once your everything; someone you love so much but please am begging you, stop missing lectures our exams is just by the corner, you don't even come to class to read anymore; our parents have reasons for sending us here we have to read and make our parents proud please!" Ummul khair said while wiping away Majnoon's tears.
"thanks so much Ummul khair I really appreciate it, I guess am feeling better that's why I love you so much "
"you are welcome baby girl " said Ummul khair
"if you are free today by 4:00pm we should go to school to read "said Majnoon
"OMG! the Majnoon I know is back; the Jacko meter "
"Ummul khair please don't start " Majnoon said laughing .
"I have to go now "
"so soon? "       "yeah I want to go to the market before the sun gets hotter " said Ummul khair.
"okay no problem,till we meet in school by 4pm"
"Alright bye girl "

11.6k reads.....thanks so much dearies

Please vote
         Comment
      Share

🎶Corny _Rema   #Enjoy

@Poshmeenah cares!