Chapter Eighteen

They resumed back school first semester 200level .
On a faithful Friday morning ,Haisam called Majnoon and informed her that he will be going home because his daddy demands his presence in the palace for something important.
On Saturday evening Omair called Haisam

****THE CALL****

Omair : hello

Haisam : guy how far

Omair : fine oo... Where are you please

Haisam : am at home,hope am safe

Omair : Omair chuckled and said you are safe I just want to talk to you about something

Haisam : okay I will be waiting for you then

Omair : alright bye

When Omair got to the palace he went straight to Haisam's room and he saw Haisam typing on his laptop.
They had a hand shake "how far " Omair beamed "fine oo am just stuck up with some office work, I have been on this laptop for more than four hours now " Haisam answered looking bored.
"you are been paid for it so stop complaining "
"laughing thanks for the words of encouragement "Haisam replied sarcastically
"that reminds me Omair, Majnoon always tell me about how you keep disturbing her to be your girlfriend; Omair I know you don't sincerely love this girl why don't you let her be and you should know that even if you keep disturbing her till in the next decade she won't accept you, trust me "
Omair chuckled and said "I told you I won't give up on her and besides she accepted my request yesterday "
"that's balderdash, my Majnoon will never do that besides she don't love you " said Haisam
"okay check this out " Omair showed Haisam the recent chat between him and Majnoon

****THE CHAT****

Omair : Majnoon I don't think you really know how much I love you, if you know you won't be ignoring my calls and texts, I wake up every morning thinking about you and I go to bed at night thinking about you, please help my life and accept me

Majnoon : sighed I have given much thought about your request and I have made a final decision

Omair : which is?

Majnoon : which is I have decided to give you a chance, you should also know that I have feelings for you too even though I have been ignoring you.

Omair : really! thanks so much but what of Haisam

Majnoon : I never really loved him, i only accepted him because his was disturbing me too much,he is super rich and his status so you see I have no feelings for him

Omair : thanks Angel I love you so much

Majnoon : I love you too baby

Omair : I will call you later

Majnoon : bye

"As you can see it's one of her number and this chat is of last night.
You should know that am not really in love with her, I just like her and I wanted proving to you that no girl is trustworthy".
Haisam was speechless and shocked "I can't believe Majnoon can do this to me " Haisam said absent minded.
"girls will be girls, you were busy praising her now look at what she did to you, so just forget about her "
Omair left Haisam deep in thought and he kept asking himself "why would she do this to me, I loved her so much and I was always there for her "
Through out that evening, Majnoon waited for his call but he didn't call her ,she was worried thinking maybe he is sick because normally he calls her before going to bed and it's already 10pm so she kept on calling his line but he didn't pick up; Majnoon worries only got hyper, she sent so many texts to him but no reply.
Majnoon couldn't sleep through out the night so also Haisam he saw all the calls and texts at some point he felt tempted to pick up her calls but once he remembers the whatsapp chat he saw between Majnoon and Omair he gets more angry and dissapointed .
The following day in the morning Haisam went to gwagwalada and headed straight to Majnoon's lodge since it's Sunday he is sure will be at home and then he called her that he is outside her lodge, Majnoon came out immediately, she was so happy at least she knows he is perfectly okay since he was able to come see her.

"sighed Haisam what is wrong with you,last night I kept on calling you but you didn't pick up and I also sent you texts but you didn't reply to any of it " Majnoon said while observing his swollen eyes .
"Haisam your eyes are swollen and you look moody " Majnoon said while trying to touch his face out of concern  and then Haisam jerked backward.
Majnoon was surprised by his action "Majnoon where is your phone ?" Haisam asked in a serious tone.
Majnoon handed over her iPhone 6+ to him, he logged in to her whatsapp and their was nothing like Omair's contact in that phone and then he handed over her phone to her.
"what of your second phone ,the infinix note 4"
Majnoon was perplexed by his actions but she didn't say anything instead she just wants to do anything he asks her maybe she will get her loving Haisam back because she don't know this Haisam standing before her, he is not even smiling at her and that's weird.
"it's inside the house "
"get it for me " Majnoon brought the phone to him and he logged in to the whatsapp on that phone then saw the exact chat Omair showed him yesterday, gosh! he felt like going crazy "what nonsense is this?" Haisam said while he shoved the phone to her.
Majnoon went the content with out most shock "wallahi Haisam am not the one that sent those messages to Omair " Majnoon said with teary eyes because she could clearly see anger and hatred his eyes were emitting towards her .
"if you are not one who the heck sent those messages "

Ramadan Kareem cuties 😍

Sorry for the late update 🙏
It has not been easy, lectures,tests,fasting and lack of power supply

But you should all know that I heart you all 😘

@Poshmeenah cares!