Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 1

"Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 1"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in her robe she couldn't slept since she saw Althea she was nervous about her being back she poured herself some tea as Lorenzo came into the room wearing his robe.."Skye ,Why are you up "Lorenzo "I couldn't sleep knowing Althea is here in town going to try to ruin my life "Lorenzo touch Skye shoulder ,."I will not let Althea hurt you,I will save you ""I thought she was dead ,I didn't know she was alive ""How did you think she was dead " "I was eighteen I ask Althea to take me on a ski trip and She did,Nina came with us,I wanted to get rid of her and as she was ski there was an avalanche came and Althea died""How did you try to kill Althea ","I was going to poison her so I could be free and I could also get my trustful ""Does anyone know you're plan"Nina ""Let's go to bed,It's going to be alright "Lorenzo took Skye hand..

At Natalie-Natalie walked into her house to find someone waiting for her it was John,"John,Why are you here ""I miss you and our son"I miss you too ""How was the ball""Good""I would like to stay here if I can,I'll stay in the guest room,Sure ,I would like it,You can see Liam in the morning ""Yea and we could talk about us"

At General Hospital-Harrison office-Robin and Patrick broke into his computer .."I just have a feeling about him,That his lying about the cure""If he is This is going to break Monica heart too""Yes ""Did you find something , Yes,Look at this chart on Brenda the results was changed ""Yes it was""We need to say something "I'll tell Brenda ""I'll tell Monica "

Copyright by Skye's the limit