Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 24

"Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 24"
At The Matriarch Hotel-Brenda wake -Jax was greeting everyone.."Julia,As you can see Jacob has a lot of family here a support group ""You're Jacob family and so I'm but that's it""No that's not true,Jacob has a sister here Josslyn she love him"I'm not going to let anyone replace my sister She Jacob mother "

Carly was watching it as Skye came by..""That doesn't look good,I think Julia is going to fight Jax for custody of Jacob ""We will help him""Yes,So Faith trial is tomorrow ""Yes"

Julia had just left Jax as Alexis came by,,"Is everything okay ""I have a feeling that Julia is going to try to take my son from me""If so I will be you're lawyer,You're not going to lose you're son""Thanks "

Ned was having a drink he was having a hard time being their after the hostage situation when Julia came by,,"Julia,I'm sorry about Brenda ""Thanks,How's ELQ ""I'm the mayor of this town ""Wow! What else is new "as Olivia came by,,"Julia,This is my wife Olivia "Nice to meet you ""So Julia what are you up to"Julia just smile..

Alan was looking around the hotel remember what happened when Monica came by.,"Alan,Let's go home we went to the funeral ""Yes Let's go"they left..

Jax was having a drink as Skye came by,,"Jax" Jax hug Skye as he cried and Lorenzo and Alexis look on..

Copyright by Skye's the limit