Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 5

"Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 5"
"Carly and AJ wedding "
At The Matriarch Hotel- Carly was in a room getting ready for her wedding when Monica came into the room.."Carly,I want to talk to you about my son,I do want AJ Happy I just hope it's with you and that you make my son happy "AJ and I have made mistakes in the past but we are in love and I will make him happy "I believe you,You and AJ reminder me of Alan and I,We are not perfect but we love each other he even try to kill me ""Wow!! "AJ told me you would like to live in the mansion and you are welcome to" "Thanks "as Bobbie and Josslyn and Skye came into the room.."Mommy,You look like a princess ""Thanks Baby ""Is everything okay ""Yes,Now Let get Carly ready "

AJ was in a room getting ready with Michael and Alan,,"The Quartermaine man""Yes""I never told you and mom would get married but I'm glad you are both happy ""Me too,AJ do you forgive me ""Yes,You were looking out for me "they went into the ballroom,,

The Ballroom-Ned and Olivia and Kristina and Brooklyn and Tracy and Sabrina and Alan and Monica were their ,AJ and Michael were stand up as Josslyn was walking down Throw flowers and then Skye walked down follow by Bobbie giving Carly away,."AJ and Carolina have wrote their own vows"The father said "AJ,We have been thought a lot in our past and I'm surprised that I fall in love with you when I did,Love does that it surprises me,I love you""I'm surprised too that we fall in love ,We are perfect for each other ""Yes we are,I do""I do"they share a kiss..

Copyright by Skye's the limit