Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 4

"Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 4"
At The Matriarch Hotel-Althea was in the lobby when Tracy came by.."Althea Patterson,Why are you here! Tracy yelled "You know about Skye,"Yes,! You took my daughter ! Did you want Adam that bad ""It wasn't all because of Adam,I wasn't alone in what I did ""Tell me! Tracy yelled as Skye came by, "Yes you owe us why did you do this! Why did a woman name Rae Cummings think I was her daughter ! Skye yelled as Rae came by,,,"Who are you ","This is Rae Cummings,Althea Patterson ","Why don't we go into my office and talk" they went into Tracy office.."I was jealous of you and Adam,He sure of been mine and went you ended up pregnant I know I was going to lose Adam for good so I ask you're father for help ,Edward help me take Skye and raise her,I sure of stole you're son,Adam loved boys more""Is that all,"Why did you think Skye was you're ""A DNA test was changed ,"You did have a baby that night ","Yes I found her ""Why are you here in town ""To deal with Antoinette ""You can't hurt me anymore I'm not a weak child you can hurt! My husband is in the mob do you know what that is! Lorenzo is powerful and he love me! He even killed someone for me! Skye yelled Althea was getting scared and left.."Skye ""I'm not scared of her she can't hurt me anymore ""No she can't "We will protect you""I felt like I had to mother right here helping me deal with her ""You do" Tracy and Rae took her hand..

At The Quartermaine mansion- Kristina was moving in as Brooklyn came into the room.."I heard What's going on with you,I'm sorry and I'm here for you ""Thanks,I'm scared ""It's going to be okay "Brooklyn hug her sister..

At Spoon Island-Stefan came into the house and look around as Stavors came into the room.."Who are you ""You must be Stavors,I'm Stefan you're Uncle ""Why are you here? To take the empire from me""No,I came back to save my family,Stavors I can help you with the empire you can trust me,I'm not like Valentin "I do need some help with the empire "

Copyright by Skye's the limit