Life Unexpected part 4 ch 36

"Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 36"
"poison Water "
At Carly/AJ-Carly was settling up cookie and juice for Josslyn play date with Lila Rae when there was a knock on the door it was Skye and Lila Rae.."Skye,Lila Rae come in Josslyn upstairs in her room ""Okay,Bye Mommy ""Bye I will pick you up in a little while "Lila Rae went upstairs.."Skye,Are you okay ""Not really it's been one of those days ""Yes it has,You're not happy about the fact that Luis is alive ""No,I'm not,Who know what kind of danger it will bring to my family ""I know that feeling I had that many time with Sonny ,So many things I would change to bring back Morgan,Skye do whatever you have to protect you're children I regret putting Sonny first ""I will do anything for my children to protect them at all cost ""Good "Skye left..

At Laura and Ned office-Laura was in her office looking at paperwork when Ned came into the office.."Laura you want to see me,"Yes we have a problem the water is poison and many on Charles street our sick ""Do you have information on it""Yes the Mayor before us cut funding of the water and switch to another tank now a lot of people can be sick ""This isn't good we could face legal issues "Yes we could "

At Alexis/Diane office-Alexis was working when Felicia came into the office. "Alexis,I found information on the water case you ask me about five people have died because of the water it's poison with lead and some have been sick with legionnaires diseases ""So we cut cost for the sake of people and only in poor side of town ""Yes"

Copyright by Skye's the limit