Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 25

"Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 25"
At The Matriarch Hotel-Brenda Wake-Jax and Skye Just share a hug as Lorenzo and Alexis came by.."Jax "Let's go get a drink .they left.."Lorenzo you don't have to be jealous ""I'm not""Good,Let's go home "they left..

Jax got up.."I would like to thank everyone for coming and helping me say goodbye to Brenda,Jacob and I know we'd are love by everyone here "

Alexis went by Julia.."I will not let you hurt Jax by taking him from his son,Brenda before she died want to make sure Jacob would be raise with Jax and I help her,I understand the pain you're in of loss of you're sister ""I just want the best for my only nephew""I understand "

On the Docks-Bobbie was walking as she ran into Stefan.."Stefan ""Barbara "You're alive "Yes,I'm It's good to see you Barbara I'm sorry about how I hurt you ""I have forgive you,I'm glad you're alive but are you going to start another war?"No more Cassadine vs Spencer war""Good,I'm sorry about Nikolas we try to save him it was a complicated case "as she cried.."Was Nikolas in pain ""He has burns on him it was three degrees ""No""It's okay to cry ,You were a father to Nikolas "as Laura came by.."Yes you were "I'll let you both talk,Stefan it's good to see you "Bobbie left..

"Stefan, I'm glad you're alive ""Thanks ,I wish Nikolas was alive too"Me too,I keep hoping Helena has him somewhere but she gone too,Did you meet Stavors "Yes we are going to run the empire together ""Good""How are you Laura ""I'm good  ,I'm the deputy Mayor with Ned and I'm dating Kevin Collin "Good""I'll see you around "they left..

Copyright by Skye's the limit