Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 3

"Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 3"
At Jax-Jax was having breakfast with the children.."Where mommy "Jacob ask,"I'll go check on her "Jax  went upstairs."Brenda "Jax,went into the bathroom where Brenda was throwing up,,"Brenda "Jax holding her hair and Brenda was finished."I thought the new pill would stop this ""Me too "Brenda wash her face and went downstairs with Jax.."Mommy ,Are you okay ","Yes" "Josslyn,We have to get you ready today you're mother wedding "Yes"there was a knock on the door Brenda went to open it was Robin."Robin,Come in "Brenda,How are you feeling "I don't think the pill is working yet""We need to talk alone ""Josslyn,Why don't you take you're brother upstairs "the children left.. "What's going on ""Patrick and I discover that Dr Harrison is a con artist ,He doesn't have a cure for you Brenda,I'm sorry ""Why would he lie"We don't know,Brenda stop taking that pill"I was really hoping this would save me and I could watch my little boy grown up""I'm sorry  Robin and Brenda share a hug..

At Felicia-Felicia was showing Patrick the file she had on Harrison. "Harrison doesn't have a medical license anymore he lost it last year because he lied to patients about their diagnostics ""This is going to kill Monica ""Yes it is"

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was having a hard time dealing with everything when Alan came into the room, "Monica,Are you okay ""No I'm not,Patrick came over he think that Harrison is lying about cure Brenda "What prove does he have ""A chart that was played with "as Felicia and Patrick came into the room, "Monica ,I need to show you something about the past I found on Harrison "Felicia handed Monica a paper.."Harrison doesn't have his medical license Anymore he lost it because he lied to patients ""So It's true? I just wanted a father ""You still have one""I'm sorry "Monica went upstairs..

Harrison was in his room when Monica came into the room.,"Why did you lie to me? You don't have you're medical license anymore! You lied to Brenda about a cure! Monica yelled "I'm sorry I'm not the father you wanted,I wasn't a good doctor and I'm not a rich man ,when you came back I want to make you proud of me""You didn't have to lie to me ,I want you out here ""I hope you can forgive me "

Copyright by Skye's the limit