Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 23

"Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 23"
"Saying Goodbye "
At St Ann-Jax came into the church to make sure everything was perfect for Brenda funeral.."Oh Brenda,I can't believe I'm going to say goodbye to you today "as a woman came into the church."I can't believe either "She said Jax turned around.."Julia""Jax,Thanks for calling me""Brenda you're sister you should be here ""Brenda and I made up She came to London to see me,I'm glad we made up but I wish she was here "Me too "How Jacob ""His confuses on where his mother is"as Alexis came into the church with Jacob and Josslyn.."Jacob ""Aunt Julia "Jacob said they share a hug as Robin and Patrick and Ned and Olivia and Bobbie and Felicia and Max and Alan and Monica and Carly and AJ and Skye and Lorenzo came into the church.."Jax,How are you doing ""I'm trying "everyone sit down.."We are here to say goodbye to a mother and friend and former model and wife and Sister"Julia got up.."Brenda and I had our disagreements but we love each other,Sister fights,I will do the right thing for Brenda son Jacob "she look at Jax and sit down as Robin got up,,"Brenda was my best friend she helped me say goodbye to my first love Stone and she will be missed ,Jacob I will always be here for you "she sit back down as Ned got up. "Brenda was like a little sister to me,Brenda and my late wife Lois started a company together L and B it was great time then,Jacob I will be here for you too"he sit back down as Skye got up,"When I first met Brenda I didn't like her it's a long story but we made up and I'm glad we clear the past,Jacob I will be here for you too You have a lot of family who love you I know it's not the same as a mother "she sit back down as Jax got up.."I can't believe that we are here to say goodbye to Brenda,I really wanted Brenda to be okay for our son,A child need his mother ,Brenda I'm sorry "he sit down..Jacob got up and Jax try to stop him. "I want my mommy! It's not fair! Jacob yelled and Jax got up and hug his son..

Copyright by Skye's the limit