Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 30

"Life Unexpected Part 4 ch 30"
At The Park-Michael was thinking about things he felt different from being shot when Sabrina came by.."Thanks for meeting me here "You're Welcome,Michael what's going on""I was at ELQ and Dad and Aunt Skye were talking about deal and all I thought about was this doesn't matter,I'm not the same as I was before I was shot I don't want to work there anymore "Have you told you're father ""No it's going to break my father heart but it doesn't matter to me,I don't know what I want ""You will find it""Thanks,We sure go to the trial ""Do you feel okay about it "I hope she get life in jail "They left..

At The Courthouse-Tea was in the hallway when Lorenzo came by,"We need to talk,Luis is alive and his wife is Faith "What! Tea yelled "Lower your voice,We can't tell anyone that Luis is alive ""We will talk more later "You need to let her off"as Skye came by, "Lorenzo ""Family come first 'Tea went inside."Lorenzo,How far are you willing to go""Far for family "

At General Hospital-Dr Lee room-Kristina was on the bed as Alexis and Ned  were  holding her and Dr Lee was doing the sonogram.. "How's my baby "So far it looks great you're taking great care of you're baby,Do you want to know the sex?"No,I want to be surprised ""We are just glad the baby healthy ""Yes "Alexis and Ned and Dr Lee went into the hallway so Kristina could change.. "Ned,I want to put all the past behind us we are having a grandchild ""Yes we are It's Unexpected But we need to support Kristina on it""Yes,You sure not make it too easy on her""You always say I spoiled her ""You Do"as Kristina came by, "Is everything okay""Yes,Let's go to the trial '"Yes"they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit