Cutie (fluff)

Read the first sentence of each of the first 4 paragraphs. (Sums Pete up pretty accurately if I do say so myself - realised this only works on computer sksksksks)

aND I ACTUALLY MADE A NICE ONE, WOW. I ENJOY WRITING NICE ONES AS WELL, BUT MY BRAIN'S JUST LIKE 'haha, no it's gonna be sad.'

Patrick POV

"Oof Pete, could you please stop." I role my eyes at my man-child who's kinda molesting me in public. Not that I don't mind, but there's children around. Honestly, I sometimes get concerned that Pete's physical and mental age don't add up. I turn to Pete and he just pouts, taking my hand and we roam the streets with no real purpose. We get a few weird looks, but we're chill. It's honestly sad how we've gotten used to it. 

Pete grips my hand tighter, and I'm thankful.

"Pete, honestly, babe, where are we actually going?" He just shrugs his shoulders and sends me a killer smile that melts my heart every time, I lean up and press a chaste kiss to his lips, which is hard when you're 5"4 (I'm the exact same height as Patrick woo!), and your boyfriend is 5"9 (Ok, we're making Pete taller in this AU, roll with it). I have to stand on my tippie, tippie toes. I did honestly not just say that in my head- I'm what- 25?

Pete leads me into a place that reeks fast-food. "Really babe?" I give Pete an unimpressed look as he just laughs. "What? I'm hungry?" 

I just roll my eyes and smile at him as a waitress comes to take our order.

"So, hun," he takes my hand that's engrossed in a burgundy sweater paw across the table. (rocking that 2013 vibe 'Trick) 

"Yeah?" I reply, looking into his whisky eyes, butterflies racing in my stomach like they always do. I smile in a moment of pure bliss- just pure love.

"I love you, Trick. Never forget that. I'll love you to the day I die." He grips my hand harder, "please, never forget that. I may say things that are horrible or mean... but I'll never mean it. Ever. You are my one and only. I love you so, so much Patrick, it fucking hurts. You'll never understand how much, I just wish you knew."

My chest tightens and there are no longer any butterflies in my stomach- they are now eagles flapping their wings wildly, failing to escape.

A single tear falls down my face.

"I love you so,so much Pete. I don't know what I ever did to deserve you."

That was majorly crap, but I'm so tired and I was in the mood to write, so I came up with this :)

I might write an alternative ending as well, when I'm less tired- or re-write it. If you manage to stumble across this, do feel free to request, or go to my longer oneshot book/ short story collection and request- even though my writing's shitty... but don't worry, I'll actually try. To be fair, I need some motivation lol. Have a good night! xxx