Courage

The crew all sat in their seats with there gowns on. This is it, graduation, they will no longer be little kids, or teens or young adults. They will now be adults going forward. This moment is their last at Grand Line Academy. From middle to high school they have been in this school and now they will all go forward with their dreams, well mostly. Zoro sat in his seat, he glances over to Sanji who talk to Nami and Robin. This is it, today is the day he's going to do it, he's going to confess his feelings for the boy.

Everyone talked about what they were doing after graduation and got sad when they all learned they were going to seperate. Sanji is moving abroad to study cooking. Robin is moving across the country to learn more about history. Usopp and Franky are going to the same collage to learn technology and construction. Brook will leave for music. Nami is going to a photography school so she can take pictures of the world to fulfill her true dram of making the most accurate map of the world. Leaving Luffy and Zoro, Luffy has no idea what's he's doing after graduation and Zoro already got accepted into the police academy. With this being their last year together the crew went all out in making it last and making memories. There is just one thing Zoro couldn't forget to do, he kept procrastinating on doing: confess to Sanji.

He learned of his feeling for the blonde when they finished a fight with the Foxy pirates as they called themselves. He had been feeling jealous when Sanji talked to the girls and while fighting the Foxy pirates Sanji got hit and seeing this Zoro went all out. He reflected on his actions and with the help of the girls he learned he has fallen in love with him. The girls encouraged Zoro to confess but Zoro always found a reason to not do it. It was always a 'he got a girlfriend' or 'bad timing' and it didn't stop. After learning they are all separating after graduating the girls and Zoro talked about his feelings for Sanji and at this point everyone learned of his feeling for the blonde except for Sanji himself.

"Come on Zoro, this is our last year of highschool, our last month of highschool. Are you still procrastinating on confessing your feelings?" Nami says as they all sit in the cafeteria eating lunch.

"Not SUPPPER, how is anything going to change if you don't speed up?" Franky says.

"What are you afraid of?" Usopp asks smiling but stops when Zoro glares at him. The one person he didn't want asking him that question is Usopp.

"Rejection." Zoro said fast before he ate his bento. They all look at him. They all understand that, how could they not? But it was more understandable when you know that Zoro is in love with Sanji, Sanji, the ladies man. The number one thing he hates besides wasted food is Okamas so gays may not be to far from the list.

"How about you confess after graduation, before we separate. We gather after we graduate, we'll say our goodbyes and before we leave with our families you pull him aside and confess. It won't be awkward after because we are all separating." Robin suggests, her and Nami always knew what to do.

She was right too. Zoro thought about what she said. Yeah he is going to get rejected by Sanji but that's a given, he knew he was just trying to prolong the inevitable. He didn't want to get rejected but there's nothing he could do about it. And with his mind made up he decided to confess his feeling after graduation and everyone knew.

With the last words said everyone stood up and walked out the auditorium with their diploma in hand. Everyone is so happy and sad but Zoro is the only one feeling nervous. The time to confess is coming closer and closer. They all gathered in the gym to have a last small gathering of everyone before they leave. The straw hats being who they are turned the gym into a full on party. Everyone smiles and others cry. There are many 'call me' and 'keep in touch' going around.

"Hey let's make a pact. In six and a half years let's all come back here." Luffy says smiling his infectious smile. They all smiled and nodded, he held his hand out and everyone did the same. "Nice, now don't forget." He said. In a loud voice a teacher yells Straw hat before they cheered to make their pact final. The teacher walked in the gym to all the crazy that Luffy had started.

"Even on your last day you cause trouble!" The teacher starts yelling at Luffy. Nami and Robin slide next to Zoro.

"Maybe this is a great time to confess your feelings."

"Yeah, it almost time for us to leave, but you know our parents will be taking photos before we leave so hurry up before they show." Zoro had forgotten with all the excitement of the last get together. Zoro nods and the girls get excited and rush to Sanji and convince him to got to the back of the gym where Zoro wait for him. Thinking a pretty girl wait for him he goes excitedly.

"Marimo? What are you doing here?" Sanji says as he walks up to Zoro with his hands in his pokers and as he looks around the area thinking maybe a girl was waiting for him.

"I'm in love with you." Zoro says with a determined face straight at Sanji looking into his deep blue eyes. Sanji stood there dumbfounded at what the moss head has just said.

"You're kidding right?" Sanji says thinking maybe he is just joking.

"Nope. I have been in love with you for three years." Zoro stares straight at Sanji who looks back at him. His face showing his disgust.

"Of course I will never feel the same way." Sanji says walking away. Once out of sight Zoro falls to his knees. He knew that is going to be his answer. He starts to tear up but held them in. He didn't want to worry his friends or family. He went back into the gym to see it empty. He then follows the noise of people talking and the sounds of pictures being taken. All of the graduates and their parents stood around in front of the school taking last minute pictures. He then saw a familiar bright pink hair amongst the crowd and goes towards it. He then catches up to her, Perona and Mihawk stand looking at him.

"Last minute picture of you two." He says holding up his camera. The two stand next to each other as their father takes a picture.

"Zoro!" Luffy yells, Zoro looks back at Luffy and the gang all together. "Last group photo!" He yells waving his hand motioning him to join in the picture. He walks towards them, Perona and Mihawk follow behind so he can also get a picture of him with his group. Franky makes his usual pose and everyone laughs at him. With the picture taken their families continue to take pictures with their friends included. Shanks and Mihawk take pictures of Luffy and Zoro together.

"It looks like he did it." Robin says as Nami looks at him.

"Yeah it does." She stays quiet for a moment looking at him. "You know I was hoping they'd be together." Nami stops smiling.

"Why?" Robin looks at her.

"I always thought that Sanji had a hint of feelings for Zoro but maybe that was just in my head."

"Last photo, of the monster trio." Shanks says. Luffy wrap his arm around Zoro's shoulder they both look at Sanji to join in. Slowly Sanji joins them. After the photo is taken Luffy runs over to Shanks to see the photo leaving Sanji and Zoro standing awkwardly next to each other. Zoro looks over to Perona whose motioning to him that it's time to go. Zoro looks at Sanji catching him by surprise.

"Good luck on your dream." Zoro smiles as he walks away. Sanji quickly looks away to take a picture with the ladies. And that was it. He won't get to see the others again until six years. Zoro did feel good getting his feelings out. He tried so hard to hide his love for three years and now he didn't need to. He feels so light.