Interrogation

They all took a moment to think about what Sabo just ask.

"He's mostly been working so we haven't really seen him." Usopp says.

"He never really shows up when we go to the bar." Nami says. The whole crew nods. They've seen glimpses of him when they come to the house and Zoro is here with Arin and Lili but they are just here for a moment then they leave, or Zoro leaves. 

"Actually," Sanji speaks up remembering, "it was the day I came over to see Zoro again. After picking up Krasimira, Arin and Lili we came back here. While we were waiting for Arin to open the door Zoro sent a death glare at the street saying he thought someone was watching us. I didn't see anyone, he then said it might have been in his head."

"Someone was watching you?" Brook asks.

"I don't think I was being watched." Sanji answers., 

"Do you remember anything else?" Sabo says looking up from writing down on his notepad.

"Well the next day Luane and I showed up and since no one was home we waited for him. I swear I heard someone in the house but when Zoro came and checked he said Luffy might have just left the window open because the wind knocked a vase down. He said it was nothing but it really sounded like someone was in here." Sanji said. Everyone get shivers. After writing what Sanji had just told him Sabo takes out some latex gloves putting them on. He walks to the hallway as he stuff his notepad in his pocket. He walk down the hallway until he stops in front of a window with a nightstand in front of it. He specifically remember there being a vase there. He looks around the area. Making sure he didn't miss anything

"Hey Sanji." Sabo calls and Sanji walks over. "Do you remember anything else about Zoro that day. He's kind of like an animal, he may have done something he didn't even realize he did." Sabo stops looking around. He opens the window then takes out his phone snapping some pictures of a shoe print. Sanji began to think.

"Well it wasn't the same day but the day before. I followed Zoro into his room and he stood there like it wasn't his room. When I asked if something was wrong he said nothing." Sabo sent the picture to Koala then puts his phone in his pocket. He walks up to the room and looks through Zoro's room. After searching Sabo goes back down to the kitchen where everyone is. He takes one glove off and goes for his phone.

"Hey Koala it's me, there might be something here... well I found something." Sabo brings his other hand up holding something in it. "How long will it take for you to get here?... Well I need to go and talk to one more person...Thank you." Sabo says.

"What is that?" Franky asks.

"A camera. Someone was watching Zoro. I don't know if there's one in our rooms too but I think it would be best if Koala and Hack do the search." Sabo searches for a ziplock bag to out the camera in.

"Who's the other person you need to talk to?" 

"Arin." Sabo says putting the camera in a small zip-lock bag he found.

"The little boy Zoro has been taking care of?"

"Yeah, he's been with Zoro more than you guys right?" Sabo asks looking at the others besides Tashigi, Sanji, Luffy and Ace.

"I'll come with you." Sanji says. Sabo sighs.

"I don't want you too but I came with you in the car and I need a ride." Sabo says.

"Can I bring Luane?" He asks.

"Sure." Sabo says. He walks to the front door to put on his shoes.

"Come one Luane." Sanji yells as he wait at the door. A few seconds later Luane sprint up to him. they put their shoes on, Sanji helping Luane tie her shoes. They wait for Koala and Hack to show up before leaving, Sabo telling them that he left the camera on the kitchen table.

Sanji and Sabo are silent the whole car ride. Sanji honestly not believing this is happening. Tashigi, Ace and Luffy said again when Sabo said Zoro got kidnapped.

Why is this happening?

Sanji parked in front of the front door to Dadan's Country. Luane looks around confused. She knows where they are but she doesn't know why?

"Are we picking up Arin and Lili?" She asks unbuckling her seat belt.

"No. Sabo is here to talk to him." Sanji says looking back at her.

"Talk to him about Roro?" Luane looks down at her hands.

"Yeah." Sanji says sadly looking down at the floor.

"After I finish talking to him maybe you can play together." Sabo suggests. They all get out of the car. Luane goes to Sanji's side and holds his hand. They get to the door and Sabo knocks. There is a pause of silence before someone answers the door. One of the part-time caretakers opens the door.

"Can I help you?" She asks.

"I'm Sabo." He moves his coat to reveal his badge. "Detective Sabo. I'm here to see Dadan. Is she here?" He asks.

"She's in the playground. One of the kids is causing trouble." She says moving to the side to let them in. They walk past a living room area, dining room and a playroom. All rooms are very big. They then go out a big double door leading to a porch. Going down the three steps onto a grass field with a playground in the middle with a big slide and many swigs. Further back are trees. The playground circles a sandbox where the kids are making castles. 

They walk towards Dadan holding Arin back as he wave his arms around. The other boy looking smug, smiling at Arin. "Dadan!" Sabo yells. She turns to see Sabo walking up to her, his face serious, Sanji also walking behind him with still holding Luane's hand.

"Big brother Sabo!" Arin yells running up to him. "Did you come to pick me up?" Arin asks.

"No, sorry. I came to talk to you."

"What is it about?" Dadan asks.

"Zoro. He was taken."

"He said, he promised he wouldn't leave me and Lili." Arin says tearing up.

"He didn't leave on purpose. Someone took him by force." Sabo reassures the little boy.

"He's going to come back right?"

"Yes. That why I'm here. I am going to find who took Zoro away and bring him back but I need to ask you some questions first." Sabo says, Arin just nods. "Do you remember anything weird? Was Zoro acting weird at any point? Someone following you, maybe someone suspicious hanging around the apartment or the house?" Arin starts to shake his head.

"Oh, Zoro got a call and he started to argue with the person. He almost threw his phone but stopped when he looked at us. After that he got more calls from someone named block number." 

"Thanks. I'm sorry but you are going to have to stay here, with Dadan, until we find Zoro." Sabo looks up at Dadan who he can see she has questions. "Why don't you go and play. Look who's here." Sabo says moving to the side so Arin can see Luane.  They both smile, Arin grabs Luanne's hand and drags her away to the playground.

"What happened?" Dadan asks.

"After we talked to you we checked Zoro's apartment. He got kidnapped. We're searching for who."

"Is that why he didn't pick Arin and Lili up?"

"Yeah he's been gone for at least two days now."

"That's good to hear. Well not that he got kidnapped but at least I know he didn't just leave them. We get that a lot. There are many kids here that get attached to adults and they say they're going to adopt but then they stop visiting and don't go through with the adoption. Tell me when you find him."

"I will. What was going on before?"

"Tommy. He's been picking on Arin, it won't be long though. Tommy is being sent somewhere else since he's been hurting the other kids, mainly Arin."