Adoption Party

Sanji sat in the passenger side of the car. He sat next to Zoro as he drove. He was a little confused on where they were going. Sanji looked behind him to see Arin and Luane talking to each other in low voice. Lili is still asleep, Arin and Zoro had watched a movie the night before but Lili didn't fall asleep till they were in the bedroom with her, so she was still tired.

"Zoro where are we going?" Arin asks.

"I told you we are going to my home. The place where I was raised." 

"But why?" Arin asks.

"It's a surprise. You'll see when we get there." Zoro says smiling at him through the rear view mirror.

"Is it really okay for us to be here too?" Sanji asks.

"Yeah it's fine. Perona told me to pick you and Luane up and drive you there."

"Perona did?" 

"Yup." Zoro nods, eyes focused on the road. Sanji looked over at the kids to see them talking to each other again. 

"Zoro I'm sorry about the date." Sanji says so the kids don't hear him. 

"It's alright. It was a date." Zoro says.

"You may be fine with it but this was supposed to be the perfect date." Sanji groans.

"I told you it's ok, not everyone has the same view on what a perfect date is." Zoro says trying to get Sanji to forget about it. "I was shocked about the restaurant you chose."

"I know you don't like fancy restaurants." Sanji says defeated. Zoro takes a peak at him. He seems really upset about this. Maybe that's why Perona told him to pick them up. To get them to talk, she has been hanging out with Nami for some time now so he wouldn't put it past either of them if they started making bets with each other. That or they are working together.

The car got quiet as they saw they were a little far from the city. It was like they were out in the country. Zoro use to live around here? They all looked out the window as empty fields, tree filled forests pass by. 

As they drove more they got more curious. Where are they going? What's out here? 

Zoro then turned into a stone driveway. They get to a huge mansion at the end cars littered the roundabout. Zoro parked, not that there was a parking space he just stopped the car behind another one. Can't go any further than where he stopped. He got out the car and went to get Lili and the baby bag. Arin, Luane and Sanji sat there stunned. What is going on?

"Come on." Zoro says to them. Arin and Luane are the first to take off their seat belts and get off. Zoro closes the door for them. Then Sanji exits the car. Zoro walks to the front door with the other three slowly walking behind him. He rings the doorbell and a butler opens the door. He smiles at Zoro and they talk about something before he opens the door more. Zoro looks behind himself to see the others walking like snails. "Hurry up." Zoro says. He walks in with Lili in his arms. When Sanji, Arin and Luane walk through the door closes behind them thanks to one of the butlers.

"If you will follow me." He butler says. They follow him through maze that is the mansion. The butler opens the door to what seem like the backyard. 

"Surprise!" 

"Congrats!" Is yelled at them, all three kids jump in their skin. Sanji sees that everyone is there. Law, Marco, Luffy, Ace, Sabo, Perona, Nami, Robin, Franky, Brook, Usopp, Kaya, Chopper, Vivi and their other friends. Zoro's parents are also here along with some people he's never met before. 

"What is this?" Sanji says, Luane and Arin looking as confused as Sanji is. Zoro bends down to next to Arin.

"This is a party for you Arin. Your adoption party."