Persistence

Sanji and Luane went back into their routine, and Sanji went back to work. He felt better, he told Zoro everything he needed to and he decided that he wouldn't just give up.

Sanji stepped off the elevator and walked down the hallway, past the few apartment until he stopped in front of Zoro's. The police tape long gone. Sabo, Smoker, and a couple of them helped clean the blood, fixed the few bullet holes and bought new furniture to replace the things that broke. 

Sanji rang the doorbell but there was no answer. Sanji then reaches up and knocks on the door only for the door open. Sanji raises his curly eyebrow at this. "Zoro?" he calls out as he slowly opens the door. He closes it behind him and he walks in. His stance ready to fight. He sees a pile of papers on the dining room table, that seems to be the only thing out of place. It was quiet, he couldn't hear anyone else here. He stops in front of the bathroom. He could hear the water running and some pleasured moans. Sanji walks in, past the laundry and sinks and opens the tinted glass door to the shower room. He opens it to see Zoro standing under the shower head, eyes closed, steam building up, and his tan skin turning a little red from the heat.

Sanji looks up and down at Zoro's body. All his curves where muscle, but he had curves. Sanji stopped at the curve of Zoro's back to his, oddly enough, round and plump looking ass. Sanji tips his head to see it a little better.

Zoro feels a cold breeze so he turns to find Sanji standing there looking at him naked. His face goes a deep red. He jumps away and tries to hide himself. "Cook!" He shouts, "what are you doing here!?" Sanji looks at Zoro's eyes, he starts to blush too, not only because Zoro is blushing but because Zoro just saw him checking him out.

"Chopper told me you were released from the hospital today so I came to check on you."

"I'm doing fine! Now can you please leave so I can take a shower!?" Zoro asks.

"S-sorry." Sanji says. He closes the glass door but stand just behind it. "I also came to tell you that I'm not giving up. I'll get you fall in love with me again." Sanji says turning his back to the glass door. Sanji felt something drip down his nose and went to the sink. He was bleeding from his nose. He washed his face.

"Do you have to tell me that now?" Zoro asks him. He was still blushing though. He didn't think Sanji would still want to pursue him. He thought that since the rejection almost a week ago that he decided to give up and move on like he did.

"R-right. I'll wait till you finish. I'll be in the living room." Sanji says rushing to dry his face and ran out the bathroom to the living room. He checked out Zoro, but that wasn't what really got him, it was the fact that even after seeing everything Sanji still wanted him.

The cook sat on the couch and couldn't calm himself down. Zoro was just in another room naked how could he sit still? This wasn't how he thought it would go at all. He didn't expect to see Zoro naked so soon. His leg thumped like a rabbits' as he sat down. His nerves going haywire just thinking about Zoro, an image he'll never get out of his head. Since he couldn't sit still he got up and looked around for a bit. He didn't get a good change when they were all trying to clean his apartment.

He saw pictures of the whole family at Mihawk and Shanks wedding, their graduation. He even saw pictures of Zoro and a man with brown hair, green eyes and a perfect smile holding Zoro close to him. That must be Jamie. He never saw him before, they never really talked about what he looked like just who he was. Sanji grabbed the picture frame to get a really good look.

They must have been really close, Zoro looked so vulnerable in the picture with a giant smile on his face. He thought no one but Luffy could get him to smile like that. They were holding each other close like they couldn't live without each other. Sanji finally put the picture down. He didn't think he could look at it anymore, he needed to look at some other pictures. He saw one for his graduation out of the police academy, Jamie was in that one too. He also saw a picture where Zoro was in the hospital holding an infant. Must be Krasimira. He looked really happy in all the pictures, well not all. There were a couple where he looked like he was being awarded a medal and he just looked at the camera along with the person who gave him the medal. 

The six years wasn't perfect but he did have a life. At least some of it seemed good and Sanji plans to make it better. 

Sanji sat back down on the couch just as Zoro walked out in some pajamas, his hair still wet as it drip onto a towel around his neck. He looked around before he meet eyes with Sanji. He looked surprised. "You're still here?"

"Yeah, I thought I could hang out with you. I did say I wouldn't give up."

"What about Luane?"

"She knows everything." Sanji stands up and walks towards Zoro.

"Everything?"

"Everything, that I'm her uncle, that I like you, that Zeff adopted me, so she knows that we're not blood related and how that doesn't matter."

"How did she take it?" Zoro asks walking to the kitchen. He looks around, it's been weeks since he's been home, he doesn't even remember what was in the refrigerator.

"At first she didn't understand how I could like you, she thought we just met at the reunion but I had to tell her we went to school together before she even born but other than that she took it well. She did asks why her mother didn't take care of which is why I told her about Zeff and how he adopted me and how her biological grandfather is a piece of shit human. She seems okay with everything else." Sanji looks at Zoro's back as he move around the kitchen. "What about you? How will adopting Arin and Lili go after everything that happened?"

"I have to go to court now and plead my case as to why I am fit to adopted them."

"Really?" Sanji sits at the dining table as Zoro pours some juice for them both. He sees Zoro's head nod. "You're going to fight to get them right?" Sanji asks. He was a little worried with how he was before Tim showed up again. Zoro turns to Sanji and gives him a smile.

"Of course."