Vanish

*Ring**Ring**Ring*

Sanji shifts in his covers to pick up his phone. He was not in the mood at the moment. "Hello?" Sanji answers not looking at the caller I.D. "No, I haven't seen him since our last cooking class. Ok bye." Sanji says hanging up on the phone. He and Luane spent the whole day yesterday catering at a gala. Since it was at night and a Friday Sanji didn't think it was a big deal but they were there longer than he thought they would be. Now he just wanted to rest and Luane seemed tired to.

*Ring**Ring**Ring*

Sanji grabs his phone again. "What is it this time?" Sanji says angrily. He then hears something like someone passing the phone off to someone else.

"Calm down Sanji. We were just wondering if you've seen Zoro?" He hears Sabo ask. 

"I already told Luffy I haven't seen him since our cooking class. Now is that all?"

"Wait! When was that?"

"Huh Wednesday night." Sanji then heard him talking to someone in the background. Sanji sat up and is now fully awake. What was going on?

"Where was the cooking glass?"

"Zoro's apartment. Why? Sabo what's going on?" Sanji scooted over to the edge of the bed.

"What time did you leave?"

"Around nine. What's going on?" Sanji asks again this time more stern. There's silence, Sabo thinking about what to say or if he should tell Sanji.

"Zoro he's...missing." Sabo says slowly and softly.

"What?! Are you sure?" Sanji scramples off his bed to his closet to get change clothes.

"Yeah. We didn't think about it until now because on Thursday Zoro got a vacation day but yesterday he was suppose to pick up Arin and Lili but never showed up."

"I'm going over to his apartment." Sanji says going over to Luane's room to wake her up.

"Don't! I'm here with Smoker at his apartment. I don't think it's a good idea." Sabo tries to convince Sanji.

"I'm going." Sanji says. Sabo couldn't see it but he's serious.

"Wait! Don't! You will no-" Sanji cuts Sabo off by ending the call.

"Come on Luane wake up." Sanji says shaking her awake then going to her closet to pick up some clothes to wear.

"Where we going?" She ask yawning and running her eye.

"Zoro's home." Sanji hands her clothes and help her dress up.

"Oh. Are Arin and Lili there?"

"No and neither is Zoro?"

"Then why are we going?" Sanji finishes dressing her and they leave out the door. Sanji even took the car keys. He didn't really need his car since everything is within walking distance but he wanted to get there faster.

Once they reached the apartment Sanji hurried out the car dragging Luane behind him. He went up to the third floor. Once he opened the staircase doors he saw all the policeman around Zoro's door. Zoro's door was all the way at the end, second to last. It is a 1LDK (one room, living room, dining room and kitchen. There is yellow tape that hung from the wall next the door to the half build wall on the opposite side. The other half of the wall was just the air letting you see the ground and the street as you walk by. Sanji rushed up going behind the yellow tape and into the apartment where he just stayed still, standing in place looking at everything. Luane tightened her grip as she held on to Sanji's hand. There is so much blood. Whose? Only time will tell.

Sabo came out of the back with Smoker. He is wearing a blue trench coat with a navy blue suit underneath. He's even wearing his signature top hat. Smoker is just wearing his police officer uniform. They came out discussing something then freeze when they spot Sanji and Luane.

"I told you not to come here!" Sabo yells, the first time ever they have heard him yell.

"I had to come and check, to see for myself." Sanji starts looking around but Sabo stops him.

"Fine you saw now leave. Luane shouldn't be here."

"Tell me what happened."

"Fine but let's get out befo-" Sabo starts but it's too late she turns her head into the living room to see a body just laying there. On the floor not moving. She hugs Sanji's leg. Sanji then looks to see and see the body too. Sabo sighs. "Let's talk outside." Sabo directs the two outside and once outside they see Perona running up to them not in her usual lolita clothes, she's wearing a plastic jumpsuit. On one side of her chest is the medical symbol.

"Sabo the body, it's not Zoro is it?" She says while holding onto a big bag.

"No it's not." Sabo says shaking his head.

"Oh good. I heard the address and asked to inspect the body. Speaking of where is it?"

"The living room." Sabo moves to the side and Sanji sees as she walks past them, as she does he sees the work 'coroner' written on the back. Sabo looks at Sanji face all worried and Luane on the brink of crying. "Do you want to go somewhere else. How about we go to the house, I need to tell Ace and Luffy what I found."

"Um.." Sanji thinks then looks down at Luane. It would probably be best to get away from here. "Ok." Sanji nods.

"Then I'll go with you." Sabo turns to see Smoker looking at them. "I'll be going. Tell Koala and Hack that I went back home and if they find anything new to call me." Sabo says. The group all walk back downstairs to Sanji's car. Once in the car Sanji starts driving while Sabo takes his phone out and calls Ace. "Hey tell Luffy to call his friends in I want to talk to everyone." With that they both hang up the phone. Sabo looks over at Sanji driving and Luane in the back seat clenching her fists. Did she even know what's going on? Sanji seem to be in deep thought about something. Sabo just hoped Zoro is fine. There is a lot of blood in the apartment.

Sanji just thought about Zoro. He saw him two days ago in the same apartment that now is wrecked and covered with blood. Was the blood his? Was Zoro ok? What happened?

Dragon and Unicorn here. I know I said I would update this more often like I said I would but I had sent a conversation on my page to my followers to get to know your opinion. I had hoped that you would replay, that someone would but no one did so I stopped posting and am now only post the few chapter that I have for this. Please go onto my page and look at the conversation I made. It's is important and will determine if I continue posting or not.