Int. Grocery Store - Shopping

The car ride was silent, Chan turned up the music in hopes of there being no conversation. It worked because Woojin stared out the window the whole time, letting Chan drive with only the music in the background.

Chan grabbed a cart, filing into the store with his eyes down since he was checking the list he had made earlier. There were abruptly fingers over his on the cart and he stopped, looking to see Woojin staring at him.

"You were about to crash into that display." Woojin informed, head nodding to the neatly stacked cans of corn. A blush sprung through, Chan zipping past the display and into the nearest aisle.

Chan grabbed all that he had noted down, maybe letting Woojin get away with adding some sweets. He really shouldn't have but the way Woojin tried to be discreet about it made Chan fond and he couldn't take them out. It might make the poor boy frown. Chan realized a tad late that they might also be needing milk. He tried to move out of line, but Woojin stopped him. "I'll grab it real quick." He ran off, leaving Chan to wait as the line moved forward.

There were little setups along the waiting area with some items on promotion and one of those items happened to be juice. Chan thought back to morning Woojin and how he wanted juice. His hand reached out without thinking, grabbing two cartons of juice. It's because it's on sale. Not because Woojin said he liked it. Not at all.

Woojin returned a moment later, milk in hand and also some cheese and bread. Chan quirked a brow at the other items.

"So we can make grilled cheese. My favorite." The smile that was on Woojin's face made it hard to say no. So Chan nodded, Woojin a happy camper as he started unloading the cart onto the conveyor belt. "I don't remember putting this in." Woojin whispered when he saw the juice or attempted since Chan heard him. He acted innocent as he inspected the list again, making sure all was gotten.

Once everything was rung up, Chan went to pay, but was cut off again by Woojin. Chan opened his mouth, but Woojin shook his head. "Don't worry about it." Chan kind of still worried about it because Woojin would go broke paying for everyone all the time.

On their way to the car Chan couldn't help it, "I've got the next thing. You don't have to pay all the time." Woojin chuckled, setting the bags in the trunk.

"It's whatever, plus I should really be making it up to you. For all the times you pay for Jeongin." He smiled wide and Chan couldn't think of a counterclaim. He would think of one later, once it happened again. Because Woojin paying made him feel weird, like he was in charge. It was kind of attractive- Chan shut the trunk with a slam, hurrying to the driver's side.