My Thoughts

I have had suicidal thoughts, but after seeing how many people cared for Ariel after her death, it made me realize I was loved. The love wasn't said verbally, as in "I love you, I care about you" every second of the day, or shown physically, but I knew it wasn't nonexistent. I knew love was floating around in the air.

Seeing how others reacted to her suicide made me think less about wanting to do it myself. I went to her visitation but not her funeral. I went to her house ~3 times and I just couldn't take the pain anymore. Seeing everyone in pain. I couldn't bear to see everyone cry at her funeral. At her visitation, I teared up and tried hard holding them back.

The fact I could relate so much, hurt me. I wish I couldn't relate to something negative and depressing. 

Depression is a mental disorder. This is something that shouldn't be brushed off. Symptoms of depression are: loss interests in activities, mood swings, fatigue, hopelessness, etc. Seek professional help. If you know someone that is in this situation, seek help. You would rather see them mad at you for telling someone and helped out, rather than dead. 

On a side note: Love, it's not worth to take your life. I have contemplated and attempted one too many times. It's real what they say; what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Please communicate and let someone WHO UNDERSTANDS AND CAN HELP know how you are feeling. Please do not go to your parents if they invalidate your feelings. Please be sure you are being heard. Please don't feel like you are alone in this world. I have felt that as well one too many times, but there are people out there that think about you and care about you. Even if they don't know you on a personal level. 

The tables turn after a year...