chapter-7 Debating.

The room in which they were in was Japanese themed style but decorated with modern day items.

There were Five people, three were men, one was old and two middle aged and two of them were women one was old and the other young was looking to be in her mid twenty's . Two of the men were wearing matching white kimono robes with a black five point star symbol on their chests and wearing tall black hats (AN- forgot to mention that in the last chapter, sorry)

while the third was wearing a kimono with black embroidery They sat around a round table looking worried. An old white-bearded man looking well built and seemed to be in his fifths spoke. " I have called you all here to discuss this grave issue, I have received a message from an informant in norrisville saying that there was a yokai attack on the school there."

" Strange. How are there yokais in America ? " asked a man.

" Yokais are like diseases, they're everywhere! " said a grim-looking man.

" But we must not forget that not all yokais in the world are evil. Unless you need to be reminded councilman Sato. " said the old woman.

" I'll remind you, you old fox! " he grumbled under his breath. 

" I heard that!!" She yelled almost growling.

" Enough! " yelled the old bearded man." Councilwoman Mizuno and councilman Sato, I understand your arguments but we are here for the good of ALL."

" Sorry councilman Nakamura " said Mizuno.

" Yeah sorry." said Sato.

" Wait councilman Nakamura there are yokai attacks everywhere so why did you summons all here for this? ". Asked the young woman.

" Right Well " Nakaruma spoke " Along with the information of the attack, he told me that the one who caused it, was none other then this man."

Nakamura picked up the remote control on the table and changed the image on the TV to a picture of a man in a fox kabuki mask wearing a black kimono and a long sword on his waist. Everyone was shocked when seeing this image.

" Man more like a monster " said Sato .

" As you all know we have limited knowledge on this person. All that we know is that he's working for someone and that he's merciless and he hasn't made a move in over five years until now, so something big is going to happen. "

Everyone was silent not knowing what to say until " What about the person who was with the norrisvilli ninja, who is he? " asked the young woman.

"Ah, I was hoping someone would asked, councilwoman Shiha,  the informant told me that he is a very powerful, very skilled tengu known as Kai the tengu. From what I know he is the source of the norrisvilli ninja's power, in the 13 century a skilled Shinobi had defeated the tengu took half of his powers and used him as a seal to the sorcerer in his prison and that the ninja changes every four years. " Daiku saw a worried look on the old woman's face. " Councilwoman Mizuno , is everything alright? "

" I have heard of this tengu. During the end of the 12 century there was a tengu who lived on a mountain he had red and black hair, named Kaito, he was already strong at a young age and the older he got the stronger he became, he became so strong he could defeat gods, he was going to be a tengu lord or a lord of his mountain but he refused and ran away and years later the great war started, the war of the gods ." She said shaking " He fought in the front along side me I saw how powerful and dangerous he was, he was so angry, killing without mercy and after a few battles our side won the war, he was then given the title harbinger of war and destruction after that I heard that destroyed many villages but then he was never seen again. "