Chapter-33 Sorrowful Rage

" So, who are you two? And why have you freed me from by prison?" Asked The Sorcereress  in her inhuman voice.

" We are simply admirers of your work, great sorcereress." Replied Himeko in a humble tone, pretending to be her inferior.

" We are?" mumbled Kabuto which resulted in him getting jabbed in the ribs by Himeko.

" We are." she answered cheerfully.

" Yeah, yeah we are." he repeated.'Stupid violent cow.'

" We bring you troubling news of great one. The great sorcerer has been defeated by The Ninja not to long ago and now no longer exists in the land of the living."

There was a brief moment of silence before chaos was let loose. Pink mist surrounded the sorcereress  hands as she horizontally cuts the air with her arms and releasing a destructive wave of energy. Her powers had leveled caused by her rage. " You Lie!" she screamed in anger.

The two shikigamis reacted quickly. Kabuto unsheathed his Katana  focused his power and sliced through the energy wave. Himeko summoned her weapon. Two folding fans, handles or guards were black decorations with golden engavings, at the ends or 'the head' held together by a crimson red coiled strings. The leaf was also bright red with golden lines.

She unfolded them and in one swift movement brought both of them down, slashing the air. Creating raze shape winds with cut through the wave.

" Nice, you just had to empathize the your boyfriend is dead, part didn't you?" Kabuto commented condescendingly as he assumed a guarded stance.

" Well, I had to tell her eventually, plus she was going to find out on her own anyway."

" Impressive that you were able to defend yourself so quickly. But I will still burn your tongue, as punishment for your lies."

" I do not lie. The sorcerer truly is gone."

" Not a good idea, your ticking her even more off."

" Shut up, you prick." she said to him before turning to the witch, who was hovering over the ground. Her necklace which was the source of her powers was glowing." If you do not believe, you can go to the high school and see for yourself. No harm in checking, right?"

The sorcereress listened carefully and calmed herself down. See that the socereress was being more cooperative, she further her point." You were going there anyway, plus it's dark out. So no Ninja guarding the pit."

Finding the reason in her words, the sorcereress powered herself down as her feet touched the solid ground and lowering her hands. " Very well I shall entertain your accusations but if you are being untruful to me then-"

" Then you drown her in acid or burn her alive or shave her head and then burn her alive and afterwards dunk her corpse in a pool of acid." Kabuto suggested sadisticly. " So you know,whatever suits you."

" Really?" she asked unimpressed.

" Just a suggestion." he shrugged.

" Yes, I shall do all those things and more if I find you untruful." she threatened as she shape-shifting in to her human form. her hair was dark blue and dressed in a Japanese school girl outfit.

After exiting the cavern, the trio of supernatural beings made their way to the high school late at night. At the main lobby with the twin staircase at the sides of the walls. Decorated on the lobby floor a mosaic of a fish was laid on the floor with the Carp's Eye in the center. Below the Carp's Eye is the Sorcerer's Prison. At the center laid the eye of the carp or secretly known as The Sacred Tengu Stone. But to her shock, it was no longer there, just an empty circular dent in the mosaic floor.