Chapter-11 New home.

" I'm insulting you I'm just describing you. "

Here's a random update. 

------------------------------------------------

The two make their way to the kitchen and both were surprised when they saw a table full of food. Randy's mother was standing there smiling.

The three of them were eating quietly when Randy's mother was talking to Kai.

" So, Kai where are you from? "

" Uh, Japan, I lived on a mountain called Mt. Arashima with my family."

" How many family members do you have?"

" Well there's my father, my sister and about a hundred brothers."

Randy almost spit out his food when he heard kai say that. Randy's mother was also surprised but not as much as her son.

" Wait, you have a hundred brothers ?!! " He asked.

" Yeah, their were actually my cousins but there we just called each other brothers."

" Really, there must have been a lot of roughhousing, huh." She said thinking about the normal amount of roughhousing by family members but in kai's head he was thinking about all the times he and his brothers had brutal training.

" Y-yeah, a lot." He said turning his eyes the other way.

" What about your sister? Is she also a cousin? "

" No, we're directly related. "

" What about your mother? "

" She.....she died giving birth to me and my sister." He said as his eyes looked at the ground.

" I'm so sorry."

" It's okay." He said.

The was an awkward silence in the air, the three were just eating without said until." So, Kai what do you do? " She asked.

" Oh, I am, ah am a professional martial artist yeah I travel the world and teach martial arts to people. "

" No wonder you could beat up those people back then, is that why you're in norrisvillie? "

" Yeah, That's right. That's why I am going to Randy's school to teach some self defense to the kids there's safe from the monsters. "

" That's amazing, so where are you staying right now? "

Kai was stumped at that question he thought about the abandoned house he slept in. " Oh, um I just recently got to this city but I um did sleep in one place it was nice but I might move. "

" How long are you planing on staying in Norssivillie? "

" Well, I'm staying for a while not that long, really. "

" Wait, you're really gonna go? " Randy asked look sad both Randy's mother and Kai saw this.

" Well, Yeah I have to once I'm done with stuff here but that's you know still gonna take some time. "

" Then Why don't you stay here with us for a while, Randy has an extra bed, we would love to repay you for what you've done for us. " She said smiling.

" I, I can't do I mean you've already invited me to eat, I can't. "

" Don't worry I'm always busy with work so is Randy's father and Randy always with Howard but he should have another friend, please Kai. "

" Yeah dude it's gonna super Bruce!"

" Well, I do it on one condition. "

" What is it? " she asked.