Chapter-26 Blade of battle

Kai turned to the entrance of the gym. He couldn't see through the walls but by using his power he could see the individual auras of all the people in there. He saw no injuries only worry and fear. His saw his shikigami standing still ready to fight should anything happen.

Randy could tell what Kai was doing something." Is everyone safe?" He asked.

" They are." He replied as he turned around and faced the windows." You should go in there and calm them down, I'll be back."

" Are you going to fight Kabuto, again?"

" What do you think?" He said as his back faced The Ninja. He walked towards the window and disappeared in a flash of red light leaving Randy alone in the halls. He walked towards the steel doors and moved his to touch the door but felt a thick wall stopping his hand from touching the door. Randy figured it was the barrier Kai was talking about.

Randy wondered how he was gonna get inside but as he pressed his hand harder against the barrier it actually went through and he was able to touch the steel door. He was shocked but slowly he began to realized that it was Kai who made the barrier, so obviously he could enter and so could Randy. Either because he had the same power as Kai or simply because Kai made is so that both of them could enter. Whatever the reason was Randy had to calm the kids down. It wouldn't be too hard, all he would had to do was just appear in front on them and say something and they would be calmed. He had done it before.

In the large gym the entire student body along with the teachers and staff waited in silence for the danger to be over. Some were worried while others were not mainly because The Ninja would always protect them no matter what. It had been the norm for nearly eight hundred years. At the front of the entrance was Kai's shikigami Kage who was ordered to take Kai's form and guard the people in the gym. He had a simple expression on his face. Some of the students tried to talk to him but he wouldn't respond back.

Suddenly a puff of red smoke appear in the gym. Kage reacted to it but then composted himself when he realized who it was. The Ninja appeared from the smoke. And greeted the people there.

" Heyy! So, how's everybody  doing?" he said cheerfully." I just came to tell you all that it's going to be okay. My partner The Tengu is already facing the enemy, so you got nothing to worry about."

Many of the students who were afraid felt their anxieties disappear the moment they saw their immortal protector dressed in black and red.

Ninja had no idea how long he was suppose to stay in the gym. He didn't know if he help Kai but he realize that Kai didn't need any help whatsoever. Kai was in the middle of a battle with the one behind all this and the only reason he left was because of him, because he wasn't strong enough to protect the school.

Damn it! He shouldn't think that! He thought to himself as he slaps himself with both hands against his cheeks. He had a duty! Protect the innocent! Nothing else matters. Suddenly a strange new feeling found it's way to Randy. It was like he was sensing an aura, like the ones Kai talks about.

Surely enough a bright red flash appeared in the gym. When the lights died down a warrior dressed in red and black with a mask appeared. He spoke firm voice." The danger is over for now. You all may continue with your daily routine." He then turned his face towards The Ninja." Ninja, come with me. There is something I need to discuss with you."

Ninja obeyed and walk towards him but was cut off by Debbie Kang as she ran to The Tango with a recorded at hand." So, Mr Tengu!" She said loud voice." Every since you appeared, you've been the talk of the Town, well expect for the martial arts teacher. Tell me Tengu, who are you under that mask? Are you even human?"