CHAPTER-20 Another's View.

Earlier that day.

Yuna had woken up early in the morning. She was lying messy in a bed. She sat up, hair all over the place, eyes refusing to open, drool seeping from her mouth.

She forced her eyes to open and yawn loudly as she stretch her arms and wiping the drool from her mouth. She had slept in the same clothes she came in. She slowly climbed out of bed and walked out of the bed room and in to the main living room. She looked around the room seeing boxes scattered everywhere. Some of the them were opened and most were still closed.

The apartment itself wasn't bad, it was big enough for two or three people. One bedroom, a bathroom, a small kitchen and a big living room with a balcony.

Yuna remember that she reached the apartment at around 6 but her things came hours later. When they finally did came it was late, so she only opened a few boxes and took only things she needed at the time like a mattress and snacks.

She had a shower and a change of clothes and had her breakfast. When all of it was done, she looked at time and saw that students were heading to their schools.

She knew that The Ninja was a student of Norrisville High and that he would be there and there was a high chance The Tengu would be there too.

She remember what her father said, find The Ninja and The Tengu and become allies. She didn't mind working with The Norrisville Ninja as she had grew up having heard legends of him however it was the tengu, a yokai, she didn't wanted to work with.

But she remembered that she had determine if The Tengu was on their side or not, she hoped that wasn't so she fight him. She had left in search of the school. Despite have a map, she kept arriving at the wrong places.

After many hours she finally manage to reach the school. She stood in front of the building, completely worn out, sweat was dripping down her face as she was panting for air, tired from walking in the blazing sun.

She approach the side of building, staring through windows, in hopes of finding either one of them, as luck would have it she noticed a group of girls surrounding a tall red and black haired teen.

Yuna pulled out a photo of Kai the Tengu, which she had received from The Alliance. She compared the photo to the real thing. She realized it was him, she stared at him through the eyes of an onmyōji and saw a powerful red aura all around him and there was an intangible energy behind him manifesting in the blurry shape of large wings. Nobody noticed them, they simply passed through them.

" I found you, Kai the tengu." She said as she stared intensely. She saw him walking out the building and moving towards a tree. She followed him silently through out the entire day.

After a couple of hours school had ended and students were leaving. Yuna saw Kai enter the gym. She wondered why, school was already over yet there were students heading for the gym.

She hid behind a tree and had a perfect view of Kai through a window and was also within hearing.

" Once again, my name is Kai and I'm going to teach you basic martial arts." Said Kai addressing to the few students sitting down.

Several minutes had passed, Kai explained the rules of fighting. He showed where the best places to strike were.

 He showed where the best places to strike were