Chapter 50: Snack Attack * part 3*

Arden pov

I was walking to work wondering about that Predisite Jess was texting me about. And it started with a dream ?!

Can she see the future with her dreams ?

Nah

As soon as I walk I see

" GAH ! "

I smack the zombie ? I don't know but it has dark circles under it's eyes and looks lifeless.

" ARDEN IT'S ME !"

I took a closer look it was Jess.

" Jess ? Aw man when's the last time you slept ?!"

" Two years"

" No seriously "

" I'm fine Ardey"

I was shrugged it off and went to the back to get in uniform. Mettaghetti MTT was at it again he was staring at Jess.

I'm starting to want to beat-a- ton out of him !

( * That pun fills you with DETERMINATION)

Then Mettaghetti Papyrus walked out of the kitchen , 5 minutes before we open .

" Everyone we have a surprise for you all"

The robot and the skeleton exchanged a glance. We all just stood there waiting for the 'surprise' news.

" We'll be having a Christmas party on Christmas Eve !"

Everyone got real happy even Jess and she was the edgy dark type. Just then she spoke bluntly.

" There's a Predisite...."

" What ?"

" Where ?"

" What are you talking about ?"

Just then Berry a purple and blue version of mini mew appeared out of nowhere.

" Predisite alert ! Predisite alert !"

Everyone was exclaming then Papyrus checked the main computer and rushed back in .

" There right ! Girls you know what to do !"

Then MTT Mettaghetti put a hand on Jess's shoulder and said something to her .

" Get back safe"

" I will"

" Mew Fire metamorphosis!"

" Mew Grape metamorphosis !"

" Mew Chocolate metamorphosis!"

" Mew Candy metamorphosis!"

" Mew Raspberry metamorphosis !"

After we transformed Jess was the first to run out .

" H-HEY ! Wait for us !"

We ran to the center of the city to the human-like sumba Predisite blasting people with little balls of yellow light.

" Sumba sumba sumba ! Eat ! Eat !"

" And I thought Jessica ate a lot !" Kaile insulted Jess.

" At least I never said I was diabetic and ate a whole party pack of ice cream in one sitting ! You b**ch !" Jess shot back.

( True )

" Hey there girls !" We heard a snob little brat-like voice. Tarb....

 Tarb