Chapter 61: Brother is back ! one game match for Jessica ! *pt* 4

Jessica pov

I went to the BBPH no one would help they said it was like a fight between a parent and a child.

The three of us were eating dinner and me and my brother we're still fighting. We sorta just kept glaring at each other.

 We sorta just kept glaring at each other

( See ?)

" Jessica you..."

" What ?"

" How far have you gone with Mettaghetti ?"

I sorta blushed I knew what he meant.

" Of course not ! I wouldn't do anything like that ! I don't need to report every little thing to YOU ! "

He stood up and literally caught on fire to show his blood was boiling.

Just then the house phone rang and Alphys went to go and answer it.

" Hello ? Oh .. Jessica it's for you !"

I took the phone from her hand and answered it.

" Mettaghetti ? Look I'll call you on my cellphone now's not a good-

Mettaton swiped the phone from my hand and answered it angerly as Alphys scolded him, but he paid no attention.

" Mettaton !"

" Hello ! This is Jessica older brother !"

" Oh hello ! My name is Mettaghetti Blook ! Nice to meet you "

" You got some nerve calling this house ! Where are you right now ?!"

" At the park where they'll soon be putting on a nutcracker and Undertale the musical on ice in the big auditorium"

" Wait right there !"

He hung up and ran out the door on his pink and black motorcycle. The license plate said : DON'T PUSH MY BUTTONS PAL

I wanted to laugh but I started chasing him then stopped.

" What the f- BLEEP a motorcycle is so unfair ! Mew Mew Raspberry metamorphosis !"

After I transformed I ran off

" Crap ! After transforming into Mew Raspberry I lost track of where he was going !"

Mettaton pov

I parked my motorcycle angerly as I took off the helmet. I didn't bother to look if I had helmet hair.

That's how angry I am....

( For those who don't know my brother { Mettaton}  can't stay away from a mirror for 5 seconds XD)

I walked to his teenage BLEEP he stared at me.

" I suppose you know why I'm here ?"

" It's Jessica and I "

" Exactly and -

" No"

" WHAT ?"

" I decline  me and Jessica are serious"

" Your just kids !"

" We're teenagers as in 16 years old no disrespect sir but what are you gonna do when she's 18 and off to college ?"

" She made it clear she won't leave home !"

" But still she will grow up someday then what will you do ?"

I paused for a moment how dare he speak to me like that , though he said no disrespect but STILL.

Just then I had an idea Alphys used to force me to do kendo that Japanese wooden sword thing .

" You know kendo don't you ?"

" Yes , what of it ?"

I pointed at him all dramatic.

" I challenge you to a duel ! This Sunday !"

" W-What ?"

" A duel boy, If you win do what you want, if I win you don't ever go near my sister again or I'll kick your BLEEP"

Narrator pov

Mettaghetti looked to the ground thinking for a moment before he answered with pride....

A/n: okay there may be 2 more parts to this then it'll be done. Sorry this one is so long