Chapter 70: Cora's plot

Cora pov

I was in the other deminson with the cyniclones. They we're talking to a shadow with long hair called Deep Blue.

" I will not tolerate failure ! Destroy those mew mews or face the punishment !"

" Yes Deep Blue " all three of them said at once.

Pretty soon I followed Sardon to someply where he had a computer. It was like a alien lab.

Then in his hand he had a needle with a red substance in it.

" The Determination...." I said while smiling.

" Yes ,now are you ready Cora ?" Sardon asked me.

" Of course " I said with Glee as he injected the Determination into my skin.

A black substance covered me making me more, physical, powerful, and stronger ...

And I liked my new look too.

( Cora)

" So what's the next move ?"

" We are coming up with a plan now"

" Okay ~"

I walked away .

These idiots have no idea what.they.started. once I gain the ability to RESET I can finish my Genocide ... All of them don't know that unlike Frisk with Chara I FORCED that Jessica to do it I took over her body and when the enemy attacked I gave it back to her and let her take the hit !~

What fun it was !~

That was until she stopped me.. I admit I was spiteful towards the humans of ThunderClan but took it out on the monsters.

But with enough physical strength and the RESET button I can change that....

Time to start working on my plan ....