Chapter 4

2 Years Earlier... Richmond, Virgina. 8 PM

''I'll see you later, Melody..'', Liam said as he pressed a kiss on my lips, stroking my back for once, before I closed the door. Liam Johnson, the hottest boy on the campus just kissed me! If I was a fangirl, I would scream and jump till tomorrow morning. While a huge smile appeared on my lips I walked towards the kitchen, making some coffee for myself. While I was taking carefully the first sip, the doorbell rang. I frowned, maybe Liam forgot something. I placed my coffee on the table in the hallway and opened the door. The mysterious stranger got immediatly my attention. ''Hey..'', I said, as a smile appeared on my lips. The stranger smiled a little. ''Hey, my phone just died, is it okay if I call here?'', he asked. ''Ofcourse it is, come in..'', I said as I let him inside. ''My name is Damon Salvatore, by the way..'', he said, as he made his way towards the livingroom, a grin appeared on my lips. ''Well, Damon, I'm Melody Gilbert, it's very nice to meet you..'' Damon was that type of guy I liked. Hot, dangerous and a little mysterious. As he made his call, I was sitting on the couch, acting as sexy as possible. I didn't know what it was but he just had to spend the night here. As he hung up, he started to chuckle as he saw me sitting there. ''Where are you staring at?'', he asked, as an amused grin appeared on his lips. I stood up. ''What do you think?'', I asked as I walked further towards him. Suddenly, he started to kiss me, as his hands went all over my body, before I knew it we were upstairs in my bedroom. After some amazing minutes, I was laying in bed, the sheets covering my body and I stared at the ceiling. Damon, was laying next to me. ''You should forget this..'', he suddenly said. My eyes widened as I looked up at him. ''What? Why? I like you, Damon...'', I said, as I lay my head down on his chest. I felt how he layed his hand down on my bare back, and he softly stroke over my skin, it made me smile. ''And I like you, Melody. But I need to go back, Elena doesn't need to know I met you in the first place...'' I looked confused at him and he pushed me back on my side of the bed again, he suddenly layed on top of me, as he started to compel me. ''You won't remember anything from tonight. I never met you, and you never loved me. You'll try to get a relation with Liam Johnson and graduate this year. Now you'll fall asleep, and when you wake up, you think you slept naked because you were drunk. Goodbye Melody, I love you..'', he said and pressed one last kiss on my lips, before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.