Chapter 7

Oh my god I'm so sorry guys :( For a long time I didn't feel like writing and school was important and all that kind of stuff. But I have my inspiration back. It won't be that good, seeing I need to get into the story again, but I promise you the following chapters will be a little bit more acceptable. Comments will be amazing too, I would love to hear what you think of this story so far. And do you maybe have some suggestions? Just comment (:

----------------------------------------

I was shaking, my neck hurted and the ropes were really killing me. Rebekah had become insane. Was this out of revenge, did Damon or Stefan hurt her so much she had to kill me? Rebekah walked into the room, holding a knife. My eyes widened. Didn't she tortured me enough? The blood was still dripping down my arms, and since I wasn't immortal, this was going to end up very badly. ''You're a great toy, you know that Mel. We should become friends...'' The grin on Rebekah's face was freaking me out. I couldn't hold to tears any longer, and they streamed down my with blood covered blood. ''Please, Rebekah. Let me go.. What did I ever do to hurt you?'', I begged, it was only making her laugh. My wrists were strapped with ropes, letting my arms hang on two chains which were attached to the ceiling. I couldn't feel anything in my hands anymore, and they were pretty pale. It wouldn't surprise me if they just fell off in a few minutes. Rebekah pulled my head roughly by my hair backwards and hissed in my ear. ''Always having the first word, the arrogance.. Both things would fit perfectly in the personlaity of a vampire, don't you think? What about you being a vampire... It will be less harder for Damon, and you wouldn't mess things up as a vampire..'' I started to shake my head, which made the wound in my neck bleed again. ''No, please.. Don't turn me into a vampire..'', I begged, my voice was becoming softer with the word. I was starting to get unconsious again. Who knows what she will do with me as soon I was unconsious. ''I think I determine the rules here, Gilbert... Prepare for the worst.'' She bit in her wrist, holding it by my mouth. I protested by turning my head away from her, but she grabbed my head and forced me to drink it. ''Drink..'', she demanded and eventually I gave in. The blood was tasting horrible, and for my idea I was taking to much than was necessary. She pulled her wrist away, leaving a little stream of blood on my chin. ''Damon is here, let's wait with killing you until he's here..'', she said, her voice sounding cold and dark. I could hear the front door opening and closing, and a familiar voice yelling ''Blondie!''. ''No, Damon! Stay away from here!'', I yelled at the top of my lungs. My voice was sounding hoarse and cracking. Yet, the stubborn he is, he walked inside the room. Rebekah immediatly locked her hand around my throat, I could already feel the panick of choking. ''One step closer and your girlfriend is going to be a precious vampire..'', Rebekah warned, and Damon kept standing there. Earlier his perfect blue eyes had been standing furious and hatefull, now they were showing he was losing hope and guilt. ''Don't do this, Rebekah. She's not a doppelgänger, there is no need to kill or turn her..'' ''Indeed she isn't, but last time I checked you were in love with her, so maybe this is called 'sweet revenge'. It's just a thought...'' I would have rolled my eyes if I wasn't choking, my desire to breath was getting bigger and bigger. Damon noticed it and kept the conversation going. ''I'm still standing here, now let her breath...'' Suddenly, Rebekah let go of my throat and I gasped for air. In vampire speed she was grabbing a stake and stabbed me in my chest. ''No!'', Damon yelled and attacked the blonde Original. Stefan and Elena walked inside of the room, Stefan was taking Rebekah over from Damon as Elena was cutting the rops from my wrists. I was gasping shortly every second, it felt like the pain was rushing through my veins. I'm going to die.. With vampire blood in my system. Damon lift me up in his arms, taking me out of the house. ''Damon, we have to take her to Bonnie! Maybe she can do something..'', Elena said as she was half-running with Damon towards the car. ''She's freaking dying, Elena! Call Meredith she needs to be ready for a stabbed human...'' Damon drove to the hospital -of course breaking the speedlimits- while Elena was sitting on the backseat, having me in my arms. The stake was still on it's place, but Damon told her to don't remove it. Rebekah didn't stab me through the heart, yet it was close. Meredith took further care of me, as soon we arrived at the hospital.