Chapter 2

The road through the woods of Mystic Falls was dark, almost scary. I, Melody Gilbert, was driving in my car towards Elena's house. I could also take the other road, but I was in a hurry. A fog started to crawl towards the road which made me frown. The weather forecast didn't say anything about a foggy weather. Suddenly a dark figure was standing on the road. I started to scream and just hit the steering wheel to the other side. The car crashed hard against a tree and for a long moment everything was quiet, except for my heavy breathing and the noises of the night. Suddenly I heard footsteps. I wasn't somebody who was scared fastly, but right now I scared to death. ''Boo..'' I suddenly heard, which made me scream. A soft chuckle filled the cabin of the car and a dark figure sat down on the passenger seat. ''Who the hell are you?'', I asked, pretty loud cause I was really pissed. His hand made its way towards the light switch and turned it on, I could see his face clearly now. ''Damon Salvatore, you must be Melody Gilbert?'', he asked and I rolled my eyes. ''Yeah, that's me. Let me guess, you're Stefan's annoying brother? I heard a lot about you already...'', I said, the sarcastic tone in my voice made him grin. ''I guess the things Stefan told you weren't good things, I can tell you a few...'' My mouth dropped open when he showed me a flirty look. I kicked the door from the car open and walked away from it, not many seconds later Damon was suddenly standing in front of me. ''I thought you were just like Elena, but I like you, Melody.. You remind me of myself..'' I sighed, looking at Damon as thousands words to curse at him went through my mind. ''You destroyed my car, made me scream and now you're flirting with me?'', I asked, Damon started to chuckle. ''I can also make you scream on another way, but let's keep that for the bedroom..'' ''Oh my god..'', I mumbled as I started to walk away. The scratches on my arm started to hurt and my left leg hurted with every step I made. I grabbed my phone and dailed Elena's number, as she picked up, Damon grabbed my phone amd started to talk. ''Hey Elena, this is Damon. I met your cousin, Melody? She had a car crash, her car hit a tree, so dramatic... You don't have to pick her up, I will take her safe and well to the Boarding House, laters...'', he told her and hung up. He gave me my phone back and grinned. ''Get in, or I will leave you here..'', he said as he made his way towards his car. I sighed deeply and followed him.