Chapter 6

I was scared. No. I was frightened. This could be the last day of my life as human. I was to stubborn to let other people help me, who had a bigger chance as it goes about fighting against Rebekah. But no, Melody Gilbert, the stubborn human thought she could do everything alone, hoping she could save a friend on her own. I regret it. I regret I returned to Mystic Falls, I regret I told Damon the things what broke him. I regret being here. I opened the door of the old Mansion, the cracking noise immediatly showed I arrived. ''Well well, I never thought you would really come, Melody.. Maybe because Damon isn't here..'' My eyes widened as I heard her words, and in vampirespeed she grabbed my throat, pushing me against the wall. ''What is it with Gilberts, falling in love with Salvatores? We will have a great time, Melody.'' After her words everything went black.

''Where's Melody?'', Damon asked, as he walked inside the Boarding House. Stefan and Elena looked at him with a shocked face expression. ''She went to Rebekah, to rescue you...'', Elena said, which made Damon frown. ''Rescue me? Why the hell would she rescue me if I just went outside to hunt?'', Damon said and Stefan stood up. ''Damon, she's turning her into a vampire...'' Damon's eyes widened, and in vampirespeed he left the Boarding House. If Melody would turn into a vampire... She would remember the night of two years ago... She would remember she fell in love with him two years ago. Damon sighed, he hoped he was going to make it.