*Unnamed relationship*

Nandini was in her car when Her phone beeped
Na : Hello
Neo : Nandu beta.... Vo me and Raj are out of Mumbai.... Suddenly Jana Para. We will come back after a few days Raj has an important meeting. Please take care of your Mani..... I trust him with you.
Na : Mom, go safe and Mani is safe with me.......she cut the call.... Pov : Oh no my Mani is alone.... Kaka car jaldi chalao.....

***************
Manik's room

Ma : Sitting in a corner with a piece of glass constantly sliding through his hand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ma : Sitting in a corner with a piece of glass constantly sliding through his hand...... Meri Nandu kisi Aur K sath.. No..... Never........ How could she..... How could that Aryaman kiss her.... She...... No..... I...... Can't let it happen..... Meri Nandu Mujhse dur nai ja sakta... Ahhhhhh Nandu..... I need you..... Your Mani needs you Nandu....please aa jao....... I'm suffocating..... This darkness.... Is..... Is eating me..... I'm lost...... Please come....... I can't loose you Nandu..... I.... I..... Just can't..... I...... Can't imagine my life without you..... Please come to me...... I........ This time I will hold you strong enough...... You can't go away.... I won't let go of you..... That's a promise Nandu. A promise.... Buss come to me.... Please..... Ajao Nandu.....Nanduuuu...... He screamed!!!!

Nandini was just entering his house. She was shocked hearing his sream. She straight away ran to his room. The sight broke her heart into pieces. The room was an utter mess. Manik was a disastrous mess.
She saw that the floor was red with blood Marks.
Na: in fear of Ma.... Mani.... She was about to step on a glass piece
Ma : Stop!!! The glass pieces will hurt your leg.......
Nandini looked up to see that Manik's leg, head had cut marks. But his right hand was bleeding..... Yes the glass piece was in his hand and he was hurting himself!!!
Na : in fear!!!Manii...... She ran to him and took the glass piece from his hand and threw it away. She held his cheeks Manii..... Yeah kya Kia..... Kyu..... She was crying.......

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Forever Yours Dark FF✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें