*Ek ladki ki ko dekha t*

After Vidai..... Manik and Nandini came home. Neonika welcomed them.
On Nandini's insistence Aryaman and Vaidehi too entered Malhotra mansion. Neonika did Vaidehi's welcome only.

Manik's room.
Nandibi was looking through the window.... When
Ma : locking the door and hugged her from back Nandu.....
Na : Hmmm......
Ma : You are not surprised.......
Na : Mani..... I Know you by your heartbeat..... Tum room me aye you locked the door. Your heartbeat was increasing with every step you took towards me........
Ma : keeping his face on her shoulder Nandini Manik Malhotra..... You know your husband whyyy too much haina!!! Kaise ha!!! Kaise itna samajhti ho Itna mujhe!!!
Na : That's because I love you way too much.......
Ma : Nandu.... Turning her around I love you.... I love you so much..... Thank you for coming in my life.... For fulfilling my life...... He hugged her tightly

Na : Thank you for marrying

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Na : Thank you for marrying.... Mani... You... You know I was so... So afraid!!! Aaj agar Vaidehi.... Vo kuch bhi nhi bolti t.... Aryaman and me.....
Ma : No... No.... Nandini..... Tumhari kasam thi..... I told you na kuch v ho I'll marry you and I'll never let you go!! He hugged her tightly pov : Aryaman Khuranna...... You did the biggest mistake of your life...... Meri Nandu meri Nandu ko chinne ki try ki...... Abb Mai tujhe nahi chorunga.... I'll make sure...... I'll make sure your life becomes a horrible story..... Evil smirk.......
Na : Manii breaking the hug But how are you hurt!!!
Ma : Vo.... I tripped off the stairs.... He bit his lip
Na : Huh....... You never listen to me.... Mai tumse baat nhi Karti jao
Ma : controlling the anger I.... Nandu...Dekho.....aise please don't say...... Holding her hand tightly Please
Na : Ahhh... Mani..... U r hurting me.... Chodo mujhe.....
Ma : bringing her near him and holding her waist tightly Nandu...... Slowly yet dangerously If I hurt you... You will go away from me hmm??
Na : Ma... Mani... You are actually hurting me.... Please.... Chordo...... Tumhari Nandu ko pain ho rha hai....
Ma : You didn't reply yet...... You will leave me if I hurt you!!!
Na : N... No.... Almost crying No....
Ma : leaving her waist and hugged her That's like my wife...... Kissed her head I know.... You.... You won't even think of leaving me..... Actually doing it is a long way.....
Na : pov : Yeah.... Yeah kya thaa.... For a moment why I felt like.... This is not my Mani........ In fear.....

Suddenly they heard shouting.....
Ma : This is from guest room that means
Na : Vaidu.....
They rushed out

Guest room
Va : Godd..... Itna dress ka drama... Gezzzz I can't handle this.... She's wearing a churidar
Ar : entering the room and closing the door Damn..... I'm so damned.... This Vaidehi..... This....
Va : What!!!
Ar : What!!!! It's because of you that my plan..... Kya... Zarurat thi Ha!!! Bohot sauk chada tha.... Sadhi ka huh!!!
Va : sarcastically Wow dear Patidev.....tum Itni jaldi kaise samajh gye that I wanna get married
Ar : Dekho...... Mujhe.... Jokes pasand nhi...... Agar mujhe..... Holding her hand angrily Are shadi ka Itna sauk tha t Koi bhi mil jta.....merehi gale padna tha......
Va : Chodo mera hath

Forever Yours Dark FF✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें