*Dil me ho tum*

Ma : recovering from the shock Papa marriage..... Nandu..... Vo...
Ram : I know.... Divya ko guzre.... Kuch hi waqt hua hai but.... I want to fulfill her wish of getting Nandu married to the boy she wished
Ma : Huhh!!
Fear was crawling in his heart... Who's the boy Divya wanted for Nandini...... Now.... He'll not be able to say that he's already married to Nandu (yes... None of the parents noticed her Mangalsutra... Because she's wearing high neck dress these days unintentionally).
Ma : Papa... Vo....
Ram : Are...Nandu... Tum bhi aa gye.. Ao....Raj Neo and Manik... Chalo Acha hai sub yehi hai
Na : getting in the study room Why
Ram : I want to get you married... Nandu looked shocked. Her eyes shot at Manik Manik ko bol hi rha tha that Divya wanted to get you married to a guy whom she had selected for you.
Na : pov : Shadi!!! No.... How can I...Looking at Manik
Ma : pov : Nandu.... Looking at her sadly..... I'm sorry.... But I've to break Papa's heart. I understand that a Divya Maa planned something for your marriage... But I'm your husband. I can't forget this. Please forgive me. Papa... I want to say something...
Ram : Hmm....bolo....
Ma : vo.... Nandu....
Neo : Vo... Kya!!! Manik.... Bolo is there anything wrong.....
Ma : in one breath Nandiniisalreadymarriedtome
All : What!!!!
Na : Manikk!! Shocked
Raj : Manik.... Beta Thoda dhire bolo.. We have human ears you see sarcastically
Ma : I'm sorry Papa but Nandini can't marry again...... Because she's already married.... Looking at everyone's shocked faces To Me!!!! And Twak.... He received a tight slap
Neo : yes she's the one slapping Manik dekha raaj.... Ram bhai bola tha maine...... There's something fishy.....Maine nandini ke gale me..... Meri banai hui Mangalsutra notice ki thi...... I kept that for my daughter in law.
Na : Neo Maa she's afraid that Neonika might not accept her seeing Neonika's attitude and anger
Neo :bass.... No more words.... Touching Nandini's head beta.... I know it's not your fault..... Manik... He must have forced you for this marriage haina!!!! Nandini was looking at Manik. Manik was silent I understood....... Going to Manik shame of you.... Yeah psrvarish Di humne tujhe!!! I already know everything. Your friends told us. Though we had to compel them..... But they told us......  Manik... Actually when you stooped so low.... That you have to force a girl.... To get married.... That also Nandini.......
Ma : Mom.... I
Raj : roaring Not a word...... You know whom Ram was talking about... Who's the boy Divya wanted for Nandini.... It's you Divya trusted nandini with you..... And you..... Chii...... Sharam aa rha hai.......
Na : to stop this It was me who accepted this.....
Ram : Nanii!!
Na : Papa sitting near his feet I know how this happened was wrong.... But even Maa wanted this.... And... And think about it that he was beside you all this while......
Neo : Nandu....beta... You don't have to take his stand anymore.... Bachpan se yehi krti Aii ho.... Now.....
Na : Now it's my responsibility to take my husband's stand....
Neo : but this marriage....
Na : I know.... It wasn't an ideal kinda marriage but..... But I'm his wife now... So.....
Ram : Beta are you sure!!!
Na : Hmmm
Ram : Msnik come here Manik silently went I'm giving my daughter.... My biggest possession to you.... Make sure you don't hurt her again.....
Ma : Please don't worry Papa..... I'll always take care of my wife..... Looking at Nandini's face.
Raj : Then you guys will get married officially.... Proper rashmo and function K sth......

Forever Yours Dark FF✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें