**Jena Jena**

Manik was tensed....

Ma : tension Nandu.... Nandu.... Nandini uthoo...... Ple.... He suddenly noticed that she's sleeping Thank God...she's sleeping.......

He took her and carefully placed her on the bed. His hands brushed against her wrist.

Na : in sleep Ahh....

Ma : noticing that her wrist is bruised with his hand marks I'm sorry.... Nandini was asleep.... She didn't hear him I'm sorry love..... He was crying I... I... Hurted you so... So much....... Kyuu... Why am I such a beast..... You only loved me and I.... I only hurted you.... Mai Itna budaa huu..... Fir bhi..... You... You loved me...... Kyu........... See what... What I made you....... I.... He moved away in the washroom and washed his face. His eyes were red due to constantly crying Kaise..... How can I... Maine..... I molested my wife..... Nothing can be worst than this..... And...... The punishment I'm getting.... Nothing can be better than this... Ahhh!!!!! He sat on the floor and cried Nandu... Kyu.... Kyu mere pass aa rhe ho...... Please...... I.... I wish... You... You left me.... Atlest...... But seeing you like this.... Always with me...... Goddd.... Her full body has my marks....... They remind me every time ..... What she went through.........

Suddenly

Voice : This is the best punishment.... 
Ma : Tumm it was his own soul
Soul : Manik Malhotra..... Tujh jaise monster ka yehi punishment hona cahiye..... Nandini aaj agar chali jti... You couldn't have been so much hurt.. But today..... You will see her every time and her every pain will remind you.... What you did
Ma : But.... This is breaking me....
Soul : She broke herself to join you..
Now it's your turn....
Ma : I.... I'm losing
Soul : didn't you remember this while raping her.... You
Ma : closing his eyes Please St he opened his eyes and no one was there. Ahhh......

Suddenly he heard Nandini crying.

Na : in sleep No... No.... I'll.....pl... Lez..no... Le..ave... Ah... No....
Ma : patting her head Nandu..... Kia hua... Tell me....where's it hurting.... Nan.... Suddenly she said something which stilled him
Na : crying in sleep No... Ah... Mani..Manik... Na.... Nahi.... Ahhh it's.... Don't touch.... Don't touch Me...
Ma : in guilt Na...nand... Nandini.... His voice was shaking badly.... Please... Ut..ho... Please...
Na : suddenly woke up with a jerk Noooo..... Looking at Manik blankly Manik was about to touch her Noo... Don't.... Come..... Go... Go away she hugged herself......
Ma : Flend!!! He was feeling miserable and his voice was shaking I'm your flend na....
Na : Flendd!!! Pulling up her head and You... Will not hult me...... Her words were like statement which further broke him as she is confident that he'll not harm her but he's actually responsible for this Flendd...... Whele wele you..... She hugged him tightly and hid her face in his stomach I was calling you..... She was sniffing
Ma : Patting her head Flend will be there for you always and forever... Humesha.....
Na : Humesha!!????
Ma : Humesha..... Chalo now sleep... She slept shortly after.... Manik kept on looking at her...... I... I promise.... He rubbed his eyes Aajse meri zindegi Tumhari Nandini...... I'll give my life for you...... Khud faana hoke tumhe zindegi se jaunga.....

Hmmhm hmmhm... hmmhm hmmm
hmmhm hmmhm... hmmhm hmmm

Morning time Nandini was crying continuously and Throwing her hand to all.....

Na : Noooo...... Me... Apne... Flendd.. Ke sath hi..... Khaungi.... Flendd
She's screaming

dehleez pe mere dil ki
jo rakhe hain tune kadam

Manik was just returning from jogging. Hearing Nandini's shout.

Ma : Nandu...... He saw she's crying. What happened......

Na : Fle... Fle... End.... She hugged him tightly..... I'll only with your hand.

tere naam pe meri zindagi
likh di mere humdum

Manik brought her to dinning area and fed her. Being child she felt some food on her dress..... Manik... Lovingly removed it and cleaned her face.

haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum

na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

Manik was the ultimate end of Nandini. She depended on him for everything. Manik gave himself to her he did his best to cure her.

- - - - - -
dehleez pe mere dil ki

jo rakhe hain tune kadam
tere naam pe meri zindagi
likh di mere humdum

It's been around a month. Nandini was still the same.

haan sikha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena

haan sikha maine jeena mere humdum

na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
na sikha jeena tere bina humdum

Manik changed completely in this one month. He joined office. Managed work along with Raaj and also Nandini.

- - - - - -
hmmhm hmmhm... hmmhm hmmm..

One fine day..... Manik went to doctor.
Ma : Doc. Nandu.... She's still the... The same..... Nothing is affecting her.
Doc : Vo.... Actually.... There's a way... So that we... We can get her back..... But..... But
Ma : But.... But what
Doc : It's tough..... You...have....to
Ma : Please be clear
Doc : Fine.... You have to be intimate with her.....
Ma : being utterly shocked wh... What!!
Doc : Relax Mr Malhotra. See.... I know.. You... Are..... Let's be clear... Nandini lost her senses because she was molested.... So to bring her back you need to be intimate with her. The exact reason why she lost her sense can bring her sense back....
Ma : I... I can't broken voice....
Doc : Then it's up to you.....

Manik came back home all broken and lost
Neo : Manik..... Where were you..... Jante ho.... Nandini... She suddenly there was a loud noise from the room

They both rushed to the room.
Na : crying Flendd.... Flendd.....
Ma : Nandini......

Nandini was lying on the floor.... Her head was bleeding..... And her hand has cut marks

Ma : to servant in anger didn't I warn you..... Take care of her!!!! Then why the hell
Neo : Manik.... She's just like a kid... You think they can handle her?? It's better you find a way to bring her back Orelse you can loose her forever. She left.
Ma : Nandu..... Come here she came near him. Can't you stay silent for a while....... Hmmm..... He said while checking her wounds. She was sniffing Is it hurting too much!!!
She nodded her head.
Na : Flendd..... I... I was sealchin u... Wlele wele you.....
Ma : I had some work.... Chalo let's do your bandage
Na : Oookay
Ma : while dressing her wounds pov : Is mom correct "Heal her or you will loose her forever ". Paar Mai karu t kya...... I know.... I have to heal her but...... "Mr Malhotra, you have to be intimate with her ". No.... I can't... I can't hurt her again.... What if... God I'm so messed up......

Forever Yours Dark FF✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें