**pyar manga hai**18++

Ma : Nandini.... You really don't trust me??
Na : turned around and closed the door Mani....... Make me yours
Ma : sadly Nandini.....
Na : coming near him Mani.... Please make me yours......... Removed her stole

Ma : shocked Nandini yeah!!! Na : coming near him Shh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ma : shocked Nandini yeah!!!
Na : coming near him Shh.... I... I planned this for our first night!!! But... Today....make me yours
Ma : But....
Na : Shhh.... She came near his lips... Manik too lost himself..... They kissed... Kissed like mad lovers...... They were fighting for dominance..... While kissing Manik and Nandini. Felt on the bed....... Breaking the kiss Nandini hugged him tightly I love you.... Mani... I love you..... Please.... Never leave me... I have only you..... Mai kuch bhi kr skti HU .... But...please don't leave me.... I'm ready to be yours forever..... Please... Mujhe Akele maat choro......
Ma : felt wetness on his shirt Nandini...he broke the hug and saw that she's crying.....Nandu.... Sweet heart roo kyu rhe ho?? Please tell me what is it!!! Please...... Don't cry....... I won't force you for anything..... Ple....
Na : I'm afraid.... Manik looked at her with a shocked face I'm afraid of losing you.... After.... MA... Mani... Ek Tum hi ho.... I love you way too much to loose you...... Please don't leave me for anything or anyone..... It broke Manik's heart into pieces seeing Nandini's vulnerable condition Arya... Arya.... Bol rha tha.... You and Vaidehi.....Manik's eyes snapped at her.... Tum... Tum yeah shadi.... You will marry me na?? Mujhe Chorke nhi jaoge na??
Ma : kissing her forehead I love you... And for your answer...... Nandini..... I'm all yours..... I love you way too much... Tum caho bhi t Mai tumhe nhi chorunga........ Pov : Aryaman.... Angry because of you my Nandu is so much vulnerable and insecure... I won't forgive you..... You bloody.. Nandu........ You trust me na?? Nandini boobed her head like a good girl Then you know I'll never leave you nor will I ever allow you to leave me.....
Na : Kabhi nahi?? It was more like a demand
Ma : coming near her lips Tum chaho bhi t nhi chorunga tumhe
Na : Then make me yours
Ma : On our first night
Na : But.....
Ma : getting up.... Nandini... Please jao..... Kaal..... Shadi hai....
Na : controlling her tears and going near him.... MA.... Mani... She was facing his back.please....she hugged him from back
Ma : closes his eyes to control his emotions and desire Nandini.... Please..... Don't...... Jao..... You are only making it tou.... Again he felt her tears on his shirt.... Shit...he turns around Nandu... Why are you crying....
Na : MA... Make... Me.... You... Yours...
Ma : closed his eyes and calmed himself Nandu.... Made her sit on the bed and sat holding her hand please samjho...... Yeah.... Yeah jo Tum... Your demand..... It's wrong...... You feel...... You think if you hand yourseld to me... Then.... I'll not leave you...... You think.. Yea Tum nhi..... Tumhari insecurities bol rhi hai...... I want to make love to you.... But only when you are ready with your heart.... Without any insecurity and fear....... Aaj agar... If I make love today..... Then..... I might get you.... But I won't get my Nandu....
Na : Manik's words acted like magic... She felt more in love with him... She knew he's the correct person for her.... Mani...... Kyu.... Kyu krte ho Itna PYAR........ She held his face..... Maat kro Itna pyar..... Bohot dard hoga..... Yeha pointing at his heart pain hoga..... Please..... Please..... Don't love me so much.......
Ma : I love you more than you think Nandini......I.... I
Na : Then make me yours
Ma : Nandini..... Not again..... Please samjho.... I don't want any regrets.... I don't want you to feel guilty tomorrow morning...... Please
Na : I won't regret
Ma : Nandu.....
Na : I'm going.....
Ma : Ruko... I'll come with you... It's late already......
Na : No need.... I can handle myself... I don't want anyone to regret being with me..... She was about to open the door
Ma : holding her hand angrily and pulling her towards himself Don't... Don't provoke me to the level that nor me.... Neither you can control this Monster.......
Na : struggling leave.... Leave me Manik....let me go
Ma : Nandini angrily I said you na.... Never ever say that.... I won't let go of you ever..... Sunti nhi ho meri haina!!!
Na : Angrily at Kyu sunu....kaun ho tum mere..... Ha.... Who are you to dictate me....... Choro....
Suddenly Manik pushes her on the bed.... Nandini was shocked.....
Ma : coming deadly near her Provoking the monster was your worst step...... Now bear him.....

Forever Yours Dark FF✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें