*Phir bhi tumko chahungi*

Manik tripped over the staris and felt down..... Nandini stood still at her place. She was afraid of Turing back.
Ma : in pain... Na... Nand... Nandu....pl..ea..se... Do... Nt. Go.... Ah... Don.... Nan..
Na : turned around and shouted Maniii..... Manik was lying unconscious on the floor and blood was coming out from his head. She ran to him and took him in her lap Manii.... Manii please open your eyes... Please...... But he wasn't responding. Being helpless she called doctor.

Doctor came immediately and bandaged him. doctor informed that he needs proper rest and care. His leg had fractured. After doctor went. Nandu went to wash room and changed .
Na : pov : looking at herself I'm married!!! Mai Mrs Manik Malhotra baan gai.....just a day back.... I was Ms Nandini Singhaniaa...... Now I'm Mrs Manik Malhotra. Life is so strange. I loved Manik.... I always dreamt of a forever together with him. Today I'm actually with him as his forever. But....my heart is not allowing me to love you..... Manik I'm forever yours but not yours. Why you did this to us!!! Why..
She was crying...... Suddenly she heard Manik coughing. She rushed out. Mani.... You okay... Thik ho tum....??? Is it paining somewhere??
Ma : looking at her Nandu...

(Dress) Na : Are you okay!!! Ma : Hmm

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Dress)
Na : Are you okay!!!
Ma : Hmm.... Suddenly noticed that she's still wearing sindoor and Mangalsutra. You accepted us!!! Please forgive me Nandu....please one chance... I.... Cough beg.... Please don't leave me!!! I.... I... Love you  cough Please...
Na : Take rest!!!! She was about to go
Ma : holding her hand Please don't go..... Punish me but don't leave me please. Na : I'm going to take rest next room mee. She went to her room and closed the door. She started crying.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Baahon mein teri aake laga
Mera safar toh yahi tak hai
Tumse shuroo tumpe hi khatam
Meri kahani tumhi tak hai

Forever Yours Dark FF✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें