*Jogi mahi*

Ma : in Nandini's ears bola tha na maine...... Aryaman will surely find love in Vaidehi........ See..... Aab he'll be happy.......
Na : smiling Hmmm..... You are correct..... Dekho....... He's already happy....... Thank you for inviting Vaidu
Ar : pov : looking at manan what are they discussing!!!! Why do I feel that you are up-to someting evil Malhotra? I've to keep an eye on you........

Va : standing up Okay guys so.... I'm all good now so back to the mehendi function.......

They all had a gala time..... Function was over......

Late night
Nandini's room
Na : looking at her mehendi OMG it's so dark!!!! Mani..... This means.....
Ma : sitting on the bed This means your Mani Loves you way too much... Sensuously kissing her earlobe

 Sensuously kissing her earlobe

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Na : moving away Maniiii...... Sadi K  pehele..... No crossing the line....
Ma : touching her lips Acha...... No "crossing the line ".......then.....then Kaal raat......
Na : making big big eyes.... ka... Kal... Kal raat kya.... Ha....kuch... Kuch bhi t nhi.........
Ma : making her fall on the bed and hovered over her Acha!! Kuchhhhhh viiii Nahiii Haaaaa

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini covered her face with her hand and bobbed Her head in a no....
Ma : smiling at her cuteness suddenly an idea hit him Nandu...... He moved his hand towards her lower private part over the dress are you sure.... Kuchhhhhh viiii Nahiii huaaaa........
Na : held his hand Mani please..... Not now..... Again
Ma : Then say the truth
Na : Maniii please no she hugged him tightly
Ma : pov : Tum sirf meri Nandu ho.... Koi Aur tumhe dekhna t dur soche bhi t..... I'll kill him.
********

Aryaman's home
Ar : Something is highly wrong...... Manik was so relaxed......what the heck are you up-to Malhotra ..... Upar se yea Vaidehi....... Suddenly something caught his attention Vaidehi...... Right!!! Manik Manik Manik..... Smiling Poor boy..... You thought I won't understand why you brought her...... Aab maza ayega.... Bring it on Malhotra........... He brought out his phone and call someone....

Forever Yours Dark FF✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें