*With you*

Afternoon hospital
Ca : Guys... In Saab me we forgot about Manan!!! Manik Nandini kaha haii!!!
Ab : Even I didn't realize..... Mukti call them once
Mu : I called Manik to inform but he didn't pick up
Nav : Maine bhi Nanz ko call kiya she too didn't reply!!
Al : sadly Everyone is leaving me alone..
Dh : It's not that..... Maybe they are stuck in some work....
Al : But Nanz called us at late night yesterday.....almost all of us..... Don't you feel
Ca : Some thing is wrong
Ab : let's go to Manik's home....
All : hmm

*************************

Manik's home

Ma : pov : I was in a beautiful place..... A land so beautiful so serene.... As if I'm in heaven... But... Wait... Who's this girl.... I went a little bit near her..... She turned her face.... Oh my god.... This is my Nandu....she didn't leave me.... Yes... She's here with me...... Smiling... I asked her " Nandu.. you didn't go!!! You love me na?? Please don't leave me... I will do whatever it takes to make this relationship work.. " but she was smiling and looking at me!!! I asked "Nandu.... Nandu...sun rhi ho " .....she sussed me...  And said something that shocked me " Manii.... This is no longer relationship.... We are married...." suddenly she was going away.... I was trying to hold her.... No... Wait...... Nandiniiii......
Na : was sitting by his side and suddenly was shocked by Manik's shout Manik.... Kya hua.... Holding his hand and shoulder Is it paining somewhere.... Bolo Mujhe kya hua...
Ma : blankly looking at her Nandu...
Na : tenced..... Manik.... Tell me what's it....... Please.... Wait Mai doctor ko call krti hu.... She was about to go
Ma : holding her hand and hugging her tightly ple.... Please... Don't... Don't leave me nandu.... Maat jao.... Mai... Maar... I will die without you... Please don't.... Sniffing through his tears I beg of you don't go........
Na : shoked by the sudden hug... But broke it Manik.... You haven't left me with the option to leave...
Ma : You are staying only because of this marriage thing na!!! You... You don't love me any more!!! Haina... Bolo..... Bolo..... Nandini was silent Fine then angrily Mai yeha Mangalsutra hi khol deta HU..... Why are you even wearing it.... He was about to tear it
Na : holding his hand Noo.... You can't...... This is mine.... Ispe Haq hai mera.... Aur rhi baat PYAR ka ...yes you hurted me.... I don't know if I can forgive you but..... Agar Jana hota t chali jti...... And riste todhna sikha nhi Maine... So yeahh shadi mai nibhaunge...... You know why....... My brain and heart never agree with each other I can't stay with you.... But at the same time I can't stay without you....
Ma : smiling a little..... So.... Hope hai?! Todha sa hi shi....
Na : I don't know..... Looking here and there I'm bringing food you stay....
Ma : Apna khana bhi lana.... I know you didn't eat... 

Nandini came back with food and saw Manik was tuning guitar kept near bed....
Na : Mani..
Ma :  Please....

Jitni dafa dekhun tumhein
Dhadke zoron se
Aisa to kabhi hota nahi
Milke ghairon se x (2)

Manik was directly looking into Nandini's eyes and singing...

Door jaana nahi tumko hai kasam
Khud se zyada tumhein chahte hain sanam
Door jaana nahi mujhse ae sanam
Khud se zyada tumhein chahte hain sanam

Manik was pleading her through his eyes not to go.... Nandini was silently crying.....

Di mein jo bhi hai tera hi to hai
Chahe jo maang lo roka kisne hai

Manik was singing as if she beats in his heart
Katal agar karna ho, karna dheere se
Uff bhi nahi niklegi mere hothon se

His eyes were moist.... As if Nandini's distance attitude was killing him.

Door jaana nahi tumko hai kasam
Khud se zyada tumhein chahte hain sanam
Door jaana nahi mujhse ae sanam
Khud se zyada tumhein chahte hain sanam

Both were looking at each other.... Nandini was taking baby steps towards him

Na : as soon as he stopped sitting beside him Itna PYAR!!! Holding his face T... T fir kyu yeah dard diya.... Bolo na kyu....
Ma : closing his eyes as if absorbing her touch Because.... I'm afraid... I'll loose you..... Tumhara ilawa I can't live..... Please don't go....
Na : What if you hurt me again
Ma : Punish me!! But promise me that you won't ever leave me.....
Na : Manik.....
Ma :Please
Na : OK.... I promise I'll punish you but won't leave you.... But you too won't take such stupid steps naa!!
Ma :  opening his eyes call me Mani
Na : Manii!!!
Ma : holding her close I love you.... And about the stupidity thing!! Well... We will think wink...
Na : surprised Haww..... Malhotra!!!
Ma : Yes Mrs Malhotra.... Sly smile he pulled her and both felt on the bed

Na : Please don't hurt yourself again!! Ma : I won't make you cry again!!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Na : Please don't hurt yourself again!!
Ma : I won't make you cry again!!!

Suddenly there was a noice outside...
Ma : Bahar!!! Koi hai!!!
Na : I'm checking... She got up and was about to go when
Ca : entering his room without asking (the way he is) Bro... You know what... Wo harsha...... Finally looking at him... Oh freak Manik...... What's up with you Man......aise kaise!!!
Others too came in and were pretty shocked to see Manik's condiniton..
Ma : Voo guys
Nav : pointing at Nandu Teri shadi kaab hui......
Now that was a shocker for all....
Ma : I can explain...
Ab : burning with anger You better start off with your explanation before I chop you off!!!
Ca : shocked Baak
Dh : Better if your explanation is convincing or it won't take me a second thought before chopping off your junior and feeding them to vultures angry yet calm...
Ma : holding his it Guysss.... Scared You are mad.... Looking at Nandini Save me....
Mu : no ... She won't go to you unless... You explain....
He told everything expect the intimacy part...... He explained why he did this and how he's hurt!!!
As soon as he completed
Bang....... He was rewarded with a punch....
Ca : yes he punched him Shale.... You insecure beast.... You forced her for marriage
Ab : punching him how holding his collar Like how bloody dare you to hurt my Sister like this!!!

But what Dhruv did was unexpected

**************
I Know chapter is boring... But please bear with it

Promise Acha sa chapter will be in a while ...

Do comment

Forever Yours Dark FF✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें