1

T.W= Trigger warning, T.W.O= Trigger warning over

**TRIGGER WARNING IN THIS CHAP**

Emerson was once again cooped up in his room, well bunk, on the bus, surrounded by his two best friends, blades and Netflix. He never cut in his bunk, that would create too much mess, he just kept them in his bunk so that neither one of his brothers ever found them. They knew he was broken, they just didn't need to see how broken.

His brothers tried to get him to leave his bunk and join in with what they were doing, but he refused, claiming he was up too late watching Netflix and needed sleep, which was only a half lie. He was always up late watching Netflix, but he didn't sleep anymore. She haunted his dreams.

When he did dream, it was always the same dream: he was in a forest surrounded by nothing but shadows and trees. Then he would start walking, always in the same direction, towards the fog. He had tried to turn around multiple times, but he was paralysed, he could barely conceive a coherent thought. After a while, he would just be in the fog, no tree from the forest in view, nor was the floor in sight. It was just fog.

And then she would appear, at first she would smile and then say she missed him, but then the smile would become malicious, and she would start saying how she missed playing with his emotions and kept listing off all the names of the people she slept with when they were together, making sure to add Remington and Sebastian. Even though they had never slept with her, it was just his deep subconscious acting out revenge for him opening up and feeling things. Once she had finished rhyming off all the names she would fade into the fog and all that would be left was her voice, repeating the names on a loop. And then darkness.

It wasn't over though, the dream never finished until he woke up, brain screaming for him to paint the lines of hate upon his skin again. After the darkness appeared, and the words faded out, she would just appear in front of him, during the first few playing's of the dream it used to scare him, now he was used to it. The only difference between now and before, was now she was holding his heart in her hand.

That was the furthest he had ever gotten in the dream, because his body woke him, aching for a release from the pain, and so he would climb out of bed and walk to the bathroom. Once he had tried to not listen to his brain and just lay there in bed, it didn't work out as it ended with him, shaking whilst crying, shouting for the pain to stop. Needless to say, he woke everyone in the bus up, and he had not tried to prevent the inevitable after one of those dreams. Everyone soon forgot about the whole ordeal, except Emerson, it stuck in his mind.

That's where Emerson was now, he had just woken up from a 30-minute nap, and he only knew it was 30 minutes because he was on the same episode that he was watching before he went to sleep, only now, it was at the end. Emerson's whole body was shaking, he had stayed in the dream longer than he had before, and ignoring his bodies demands for him to wake up and brand himself with the self-loathe that burned under his skin.

**TW**

His whole body was shaking, trembling. He was sure that if Remington was sat on the bed below, the shaking of the bunk would alarm him, and bring unwanted attention to him. Luckily for Emerson though, it was the middle of the day and both of his brothers were out doing an interview with a new tour photographer.

Emerson did have the option to go and join them, he just didn't have the energy. His body was drained because of the nightmares, lack of sleep and unhealthy food diet he was on. Overall he was on a roller-coaster downhill that had run out of track in the middle of a 'jump' over a gorge of spiky rocks that would shred him into a million pieces.