Chapter Twenty-One

I got ready and grabbed the nicest thing I could find. I threw on some make up and ran out the door. The church was only about a half mile away. As I walked I heard a car slowing down beside me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Kevin, Kendall's older brother.

"Heard you were crashing a wedding," he said.

"You bet," I smiled. He laughed and leaned back over in the drivers seat.

"Climb in," he said. I climbed in and he drove us off to the church.

As we got to the door there was a man who looked like a bodyguard at the front.

"Kevin Schmidt, this is my guest," he said and we went to walk in when the man put his hand up.

"You Kat?" he asked. I nodded and he pointed at his clipboard. There was a picture of me and a big circle with the line through it over my face.

"She's the grooms brothers girlfriend man!" Kevin said.

"Girlfriend now... eh, let her in," he said. I smiled and Kevin took my hand as we walked inside.

"Thanks," I said.

"Yep," he smiled. I saw Monica's family... Dressed up in colors that looked like Easter eggs. I saw James, Carlos and Logan gathered in the hall waiting for Monica I'm sure.

"Guys!" I said.

"Kat!" James whisper yelled. They all hugged me when Kevin looked at the back hall.

"Monica!" he said and they all stood in a line as I crouched behind them.

"You boys look good, but James no hair gel go wash it out." She said. James moved so I scooted to Logan,

"Logan... go shave. I don't want cavemen at my wedding." she said and Logan left next leaving me with Kevin and Carlos.

"Carlos you.. look fine. Kevin," she said before I heard her heels walk off. they turned around and were glaring.

"I wanna kill her!" Carlos said. I nodded and he sighed. "At least you're going to end this for Kendall," he said. I nodded and they walked me into the room. Kendall walked in and I ran behind a curtain. I peeked out and saw how handsome he looked. I felt my face get hot and I heard him speak up,

"So... have you guys heard anything from Kat?" he asked.

"No," Carlos said.

"Why would she come? You never told her you were engaged-to-be-married and you expect her to just come to your wedding after you were her first real boyfriend?" James asked as he walked in.

"I know I should've told her. but we were SHIPWRECKED, how was I supposed to know we were going to go home?" He asked. I watched James shake his head and Carlos frowned as Logan returned too.

"It's time," I heard Kendall's mom as she walked over to him. He smiled and hugged her as he headed to the front. I watched the man begin to play the piano as Monica began to stride down the aisle. I quickly ran over to where James, Carlos and Logan sat after she approached.

"We are gathered here today-," the man began. I ignored it as the guys slid me in next to them.

"He'll say Speak Now," James said.

"I know... I'm scared," I said.

"Of what?! Kat everyone in here is a stranger to you!" Logan whisper-yelled.

"Well some are his family and I don't want to be known as 'the girl who ruined my grandson's first wedding' or whatever else," I said. James shook his head as the preacher spoke,

"Speak now or forever hold you peace," he said.

"Kat stand!" Carlos whispered

Comment!!!