getting out of this hell hole

(Y/N)'s POV

        today I woke up like normal but instead of waking up a natural way i was woken up by my friend being annoying as always.

"Alex what do you want."

"come on I need you to read something."

"Why" i said while yawning and rubbing my eyes

"I need feedback."

"why whatever it is you wrote its good ok."

"No, it's not always going to be good. You of all people should know that."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Alex looked to the other side of the room and mumbled something under his breath that you couldn't understand because you just woke up so your ears aren't working yet.

"nevermind that. just leave it on my desk, I'll read it in the morning."

and with that your head was back on your pillow and Alex did nothing to stop you, after all, you were a stubborn b!*ch. he did as told and left your room for you to continue to sleep.

when I woke up you put on my clothes which were really just Hamilton's hand me downs because my parents died at a young age and all I had was the house they left me. so when Alex's mom died I let him stay with me as long as he gave me his old clothes because I wasn't old enough to have a job yet so it seemed to be pretty good to me. although now I deeply regret that decision.  I walked over to my desk to read those papers that were clearly more important than my sleep. when I was reading the papers I realized that the papers were about the Hurrican that destroyed our town. when I was down reading the papers I took them and snuck out of the house I went straight to a journalist that you knew. when you came back you opened the door quietly making sure not to wake Alex up. 

"Where were you?"

"Oh, Alex you're awake."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Oh, um well i was, i just, i decided to go for a walk."

"(Y/N) I've known you for heaven knows how long, and not once have you took an interest in morning strolls."

"Well, people can change."

"Be honest, what were you doing?"

"I was publishing your writings," I mumbled under my breath 

"YOU WHAT!!!"

"Oh sh!t you heard that."

"What do you think."

"To be honest I think you should forget about it."

"How can I? You wouldn't be happy with me if I went and tried to publish our writings in the newspaper."

"Well, yeah I would be pissed but you wouldn't have the same motive as me."

"And what's that?"

"I want you to have a life I can't give you. If enough people see it and enough people donate to us then I, we could send you to the colonies. And you can make a mark in history. You are getting nowhere by writing for fun you need to understand that."

"(Y/N) I didn't, I don't need that, I'm fine with being here."

"No your not, because I know you. I know that you want to rise, no I know you need to rise up."

2 months later

I watched Alex on his way to the new land I waved at him with tears in my eyes, but these were not sad ones they were tears of joy.

A/N

yo yo yo, peeps so that's the first chapter of trash. I'll be writing again tomorrow. but ill try to write as much before Christmas break. peace out peeps.

568 words