||Chapter 8||

Hunter POV

For half of the night Kay was the only talking Zach would jump in every now and then. The rest of us stayed quiet or on our phones.

"So when are you going home?" Jonah asked Kay. Jonah snapped I guess.

"Actually I was planning on staying the night" Kay smiled. I haven't even known the girl for a day and she already annoyed the heck out of me. Does Gabbie have to deal with this every time she comes over?

"Umm sorry but Hunters already spending the night" Jack looked at Kay. She turned and smiled at me.

"Theres plenty of room for all of us" she shrugs. I didn't want to come off rude or anything but If she's going to stay here I rather go back to my apartment that has a window that's broke.

"Well if you're going to stay you have floor cause I'm taking the couch" I smile. I pushed Zach and Kay onto the floor and I got comfortable.

"There is still two other couches though" Zach shrugged. Jack pushes Daniel off of the couch and Corbyn pushes Jonah off of the couch.

"Guess we have floor?" Jonah sighed shaking his head. Daniel settled onto the floor with the pillow and blanket he brought from his room earlier. Jonah only had a blanket and a couch pillow.

"I have an extra blanket upstairs if you wanna use it?" Zach looked at Kay. They headed for the stairs and disappeared upstairs.
Once they left we started to actually talk.

"So how are you liking her?" Jack asked me.

"I mean...i don't really know her but she's uh-

"Annoying" Jonah interrupted.

"No Jonah don't be so rude she seems cool"

"Come on even Gabbie didn't like her" Jack threw in.
Zach and Kay walked down the stairs with blankets and pillows in both of their hands.

"Okay so what are we gonna watch?" I ask.

"Honestly I really don't wanna watch anything...let's play truth or dare" Kay smirks. Jonah and Jack do as well.

"Yeah let'a play" Jonah says Daniel
nodding in agreement. Everyone sat down on the floor in a circle. There was an empty spot between Daniel and Corbyn. The order went Jonah,Kay,Zach,Jack,Daniel,Me, and Corbyn.

"Okay who's gonna start?" Daniel asked.

" I will..."Kay smirked. She looked around at faced Me. Looking me straight in the eyes she asked.

"Hunter...truth or dare" shit. She was gonna dare something bad I have to play it clean and go with truth.

"Uhh..uhhm..Truth" her grin got even wider. It's like she wanted me to pick truth.

"Who did you lose your virginity to?" She asked. The boys looked at her shocked but looked back at me with an even shocked face. I was screaming inside. I'm not even sure any of the boys knew...beside Zach.

The truth was my first time wasn't even suppose to happen. We both were just idiots at the time. Zach looked at me with the most pushing eyes ever like he wanted me to say but at the same time he didn't.

"Come on we're waiting"

"Uhh..." I made up a quick lie because I couldn't let them actually know. As much as I trust the boys there's only one person in the room that I don't.

"His name is..Gabriel" I let out.

"When did you lose it?" She asked pushing the question even further.

"You asked who I lost it to not when"

"No really when did you lose it?" Jack asked. I shot him a glare.

" I lost it when I was..14?" I squint my eyes trying to remember.

"Okay next!  Daniel truth or dare?" I ask him.

"Dare" he grins.

"I dare you...to eat the whole bar of chocolate in the cabinet" I know it doesn't sound bad but Daniel absolutely hates chocolate.

"Are you serious?!"

"The whole thing?!"

"Yep" he slowly got up and made his way to the kitchen. He opened the cabinet that held the chocolate in slowly unpeeled the rapper and painfully took a bite. As soon as he did he spit it out and wiped his tongue on his shirt.

"Sorry Hunter but no can do" he sits back in his spot.

"Loser" I murmur under my breath but loud enough for Daniel to hear.

"Zach...truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare" he confidently says.

"I dare you to say who you had first kiss with,when you had your first kiss,and how you had your first kiss" Zach froze. Did the boys seriously not know the answer to this question. I know the answer because..I was his first kiss.

Kay looked at Zach with a glare. She looked at him the whole time he answered the question.

"Okay..I'm gonna be honest because that's who I am" he fake smiles and looks at me.

He begins. "My first kiss was with Hunter Mora we had it in 6th grade during a dance or something and i think i started to lean it and soon she did too" he looked at me and smirked. I'm going to kill you Zachary I mouth to him.

Kay had her jaw hanging down to the floor. The guys all except Jack had the shock in their eyes.

"Wow...we love an honest sister who spills the tea" Daniel laughs.

"I guess we do?"

"Okay anyways...Corbyn truth or dare?" Zach asked.

"Uhh.. no sir I wanna hear more about the first kiss" he giggles. I face palm. These guys are suppose to be in my side! First I get something thrown at my window,second I meet Kay who isn't the nicest person ever, third I had to lie about who I lost my virginity to, then Zach just starts explaining the story.

It might seem like I'm overreacting but we agreed to not talk about it. We both agreed it didn't mean anything. His girlfriend is also right there and she basically got told the other girl in the room was her boyfriends first kiss. Her reaction wasn't the best either.

"Yeah Uhh... I think I'm just gonna skedaddle" I nervously laugh climbing back onto the couch.

"No, don't think so the story involved two people and those two people are in this room so let's just hear it" Jack laughs.
I continued to stay sitting on the couch just letting them continue about the stupid first kiss.

"Honesty guys nothing really happened i just remember being all dressed up oh and I helped her choose her outfit but we were like dancing and I just started to lean in" Zach shrugged off as if it was nothing.
It soon turned into everyone explaining their first kiss.

I didn't stick along for every one of them I only heard how Jonah was in like kindergarten and he did it behind like a truck or tire but he had another girl keep an eye out for the teacher. After that, my eyes were glued tight and I was off asleep.