||Chapter 4||

•Hunter POV•

Two tears fell rolled down my cheeks and fell onto the box.

"Zach..you found it?" I shakingly let out.

"Yeah mom did actually" he smiles.
I let out a sob. I was crying and not pretty crying like ugly crying.

"Uhm..what's so special about what he gave you?" Jack asked.

"When my grandmother passed I uh got her engagement ring and her good luck necklace"

"Why does Zach have it?" He asked again.

"I buried it in his yard because I didn't want to believe she was gone I thought if I buried it she would come back looking for it sadly she never did"

"I went to look for it again a week later and I couldn't find it I never forgave myself"

"When Dad moved Reese's sand box he found the box opened it and it was the note you wrote he saved it in our box in my closest" Zach smiles.

"That's adorable!" Daniel squeals.

"Hey uh..hate to ruin the moment but Myah is calling" jonah awkwardly says handing me my phone.

"Urgg she probably but dialed me" I roll my eyes and groan.

"Hey Myah"

"Heyy wh-where are youuuu" she slurs.

"Myah what do you need?"

"I need a rideeee!!" She sings into the phone.

"Myah we went walking there you can walk by yourself there"

"Noooo you haveeee there key" she whines. I totally forgot I had it!

"Ugh I'll be right there" i groan. I hung up the phone and made eye contact with the boys and gabbie.

"Soo what did she say?" Jonah asks breaking the silence.

"I have to go"

"What?! No!" Gabbie yells.

"What!" Corbyn whined.

"Sorry I forgot I had her apartment key something just told me she was going to get drunk so I took it" I explain.

"We barely started talking again though!"

"Hey uh I still need a ride I mean we could have a sleepover?" I smile.

"oh my gosh! I've missed our sleepovers!" Zach laughs. Something about the memories just brought my whole mood down.

"Yeah uhm..I'll wait in the car" I smile. I guess Corbyn noticed my mood because he mouthed "you okay". The boys separated across the house. Jonah and Daniel going up stairs Zach turning the left and Corbyn and Jack turned the right. I was left alone with Gabbie in the living room.

"Hey Hunter I'm sorry but I won't be able to come" she frowns.

"Why?"

"Promised my mom I'd be babysitting if I knew we would see you today I wouldn't have agreed"

"Can't you cancel?" I really wanted Gabbie to come. I missed having our time.

"No sorry Moms already out on her date she just texted me saying she wants me home" she explains.

"I'll tell the boys to give you my number tomorrow" I engulfed her in a hug. She smiled and headed towards the door.  Jack came out before I even went to the car which was shocking because I thought he would take forever.

"Where's gabbie?" He asked. I thought he knew she was baby sitting.

"She's babysitting didn't she tell you?" I laugh.