||Chapter 19|

•Hunter POV•

I woke up to my phone ringing like crazy. When I checked the time it was 12:39pm not the latest I've woken up.

I had 13 missed calls from Corbyn. The most recent one was one minute ago.

I clicked on his contact and waited for him to answer.

"Hunter you finally decided to pick up your phone"

"Yeah sorry I just woke up" I nervously giggle. "Why'd you decide to call?" I asked.

"Well I'm bored the guys left me behind and I have nothing to do so I wanted to hang out with my best friend Hunter"

"What do you want?" I asked. We haven't really been talking recently and he sounds weird.

"Can you just please Come? And stop asking questions?" He asked.

-
I made it to their house and the door was unlocked which is weird because they always leave it locked.

I step in and it's dark like the whole room is completely dark. The dork is probably playing video games in his room.

"Corbyn?" I asked, there was no response.

"Corbyn you dickhead respond you're low key scaring me" I nervously giggle.

The light flicks on and a girl is standing in front of me.

I cover my mouth with my hand and I can feel my eyes starting to water.

"Christina?"

"Your Hunter right? Give me a hug don't just stand there" she laughs, she pulled me into a hug. Corbyn knew how bad I wanted to meet Christina it's the only way I recognized him on the plane.

"Corbyn said you talk a lot about me" she laughed, pulling away. I look at Corbyn and his smiling like a good in the corner.

"Not in a creepy way" I laugh. I look at Corbyn and signal him to stand up. He walks over.

"Thank you bean" we do our handshake.

"No problem she was in town and she really wanted to meet you" he giggled, he walked away back into his corner.

I stand there shocked. "You wanted to meet me?"

"Yeah none of the boys would stop talking about you especially Zach looks like a kid has a crush on you if you ask me" she winks and laughs. I laugh along with her.

-

Christina and I have gotten to known each other more and she's the most sweetest girl ever. We went out to eat earlier only us two Corbyn decided to stay back and play video games I haven't seen the boys since I've gotten to the house.

"Yeah and I would just stand up on tables with a balloon in my hands" Christina laughs, she was telling me a story about her 18 birthday party and how drunk she got.

"I'll actually confirm that she was running around and her voice was so high pitch" Corbyn butts in. We continue to laugh and she continues to explain her story.

2 hours have passed and still no sign of the boys. I've seen jack but only for a split second. He opened the front door and then closed it. Corbyn was the only one here.

We were currently watching a show on Netflix the Umbrella Academy. Best show ever if you ask me I can relate to Klaus on a spiritual level. But then it also sucked because Corbyn and Christina we're cuddling the whole time. When we were waiting for episode 7 to load I took the chance to ask Corbyn.

"Hey Corb, Where are the guys?" He looks up and looks at me confused.

"Girl I don't know" he turns back to the T.V.

"The attitude wasn't necessary" I murmur. I get up and go to the fridge to look for something to drink. I ended up finding a blue Gatorade. I walked back to the couch and sat down.

When we finished all the episodes I'm not gonna lie I was shook to the core but I mean i didn't trust Vanya since the beginning.

"Alright it's getting kinda late so ima catch up with you guys tomorrow" I say, going to hug Christina.

"Alright, I put my number in your contacts earlier so I'll text you" she pulled away.

"Night H see ya tomorrow" Corbyn yells from the couch.

"Oh um Corbyn can you text me when the guys get back" I ask.

"I guess?" He shrugs.

"Okay well goodnight" I walk out and close the door.

A//N

Sorry I'm really trying to update more often but I mean my WiFi literally sucks and my service doesn't work so I can't really update but I might come out with a Jonah Marais or a Erick Brian Colon book so stay tune ;) x