||Chapter 16||

•Hunter POV•

"I mean it's not that i don't want her there but...I don't want her to go" I look at Jack and he laughs. "To bad I didn't invite her" he shrugs going back to his phone. "Then who did?" Corbyn asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'm pretty sure Gabbie or Zach" my eyes widen. Since when does Gabbie talk to Kay? Jack reads my mind.

"I know I didn't even know they talked but they're like best friends now I guess" he explains. Wow who would've thought?

"What do you have against Kay?" Corbyn asked looking at me. "I mean I ain't tryna spill all the tea buut she kept looking at me dirty the first day we met so we left it like that I guess" I shrug explaining. I mean I really don't have anything against but it seems like she has something against me.

"Do you guys like her?" I ask them. Jack looks up. " I mean I don't get a good vibe off of her but I mean she's never really done anything to me"

"Same here I just think we need to get to know her" Corbyn agrees. "Tell ya what let's try to be friends with her?" 

"I'm up for it if Corbyn is" Jack says. I look at Corbyn with an eyebrow raised. He rolls his eyes. "I guess I'm down Christina didn't really like her either but she tried to be friends with her and it sorta worked out"

-

We finally got out of the car. I'm pretty sure we got lost 15 times but that's because jack needed to use the restroom every 5 minutes and if we said no he'd say

"I need to use a restroom before I urinate myself!"

So then we fell behind the other guys and we needed to ask them for directions and they gave the wrong information so we got even more lost. Like an hour later we made it and everyone was already there. And when I say everyone I mean everyone like from Jonah to Kay. Gabbie even made it.

I was currently in the restroom changing into my swimsuit. When I came out Corbyn and Jack were already out. Jonah, Corbyn and Daniel were in the water Jack was with Gabbie. Gabbie, Jack, Zach, and Kay were all sitting at a table.

"Hey Hunter over here" Jack waves over at me signaling me to go over where they were sitting. I walk over. "Heyy" I smile at him. "Wanna sit down?" He asked. "I was actually gonna go into the water with them" i point over where Jonah,Corbyn,and Daniel were.

"I'll only be for a little bit" he pouts. I roll my eyes. "Okay" I murmur. The tension was definitely there you could feel the vibe was off. Zach and I would exchange looks but I'd simply look away.

"So uhh" gabbie clears her throat cutting the silence. "I didn't know you were coming" she says looking over at me. I look back at Jack. "I thought Jack told you? I was riding with him and Corbyn" I shrug. "I didn't know you were coming" I shine a fake smile over to Kay and she returns one back. "It was such short notice but I made it"

I whispered in Jack's ear. "Sorry man but being friends with kay isnt working out later" I get up and jog over to where the other guys are at. I barely jumped into the water and I'm already getting splashed with water by the guys. I turn around to catch jonah standing behind me.

"Jonah marais you did not" I say trying to be serious but failed I left out a light laugh as jonah chuckled. "I mean you were there so why not?" He shrugs still laughing.

I swing my hand across the water causing it to jump and land all over Jonah face. He looks at me with a dead stare.

"Its on Diamond" he spoke loud enough to hear. It was hilarious how serious he got in a split second. I knew he was real serious when he called me diamond though...

I tried "running" away but it didn't really help. Let's just say it's overly hard trying to run in water.

I feel arms wrap around my waist and before I know it I'm being held. I look down and see Jonah carrying me.

"Marais put me down right no-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I was dropped into the water. It kinda hurt though because the bottom of the pool was all hard. I slammed my butt against the hard floor. That's gonna leave a bruise.

I got up and I couldn't find Jonah anywhere.

"Boo" I heard a small whisper from behind me. I let out a scream and splashed Jonah.

"I told you to stop scaring me a long time ago!" I scowl at him. He takes it as a joke and let's out a cute soft chuckle.

"But it's funny seeing your reaction" he covers his mouth letting out a even louder laugh.

-

We've been here for about an hour now and I was starving. Everyone else was still in the pool and they seemed to be having fun so I didn't want to disturb them so I just went to the food bar thingy alone.

"Hello ma'am what can I get for you?" A lady who appeared to be in her late 30s asked me. I read her name tag and it said "Brenda"

"Hello may I have....one slice of pepperoni pizza and a fruit punch Gatorade" I ask. She nods putting in my order.

"That'll be 13.20" she smiled. Before I handed her my money that I had in my left hand a hand reached out and handed brenda and 20. I look up and it was one if the guys.

"