||Chapter 13||

•Hunter POV.

I was shocked. At first I didn't kiss back but I mean if offer is there I'll take it.

He cupped my face and my hands went down his spine. He lowered his hands down to my waist. His soft touch sent shivers down my back.

He backed up until my back was against the wall. We pulled away from each other and caught our breath.

"I would say sorry but it seems like you liked it" Zach smirked. I look down. Embarrassing rushing through me. I couldn't let him know I was embarrassed.

"The offer was there so I took" it I shrug smirking back at him.

"Zach as much as I liked the kiss you have a girlfriend" he looks back at me I could see in his eyes that he knew I was right. "Hunter..." he grabbed both of my hands.

"Hunter I've liked you since I can remember I really have i just never had the balls to tell you" he laughs. I shake my head. "But you're with Kay now you like her"
He breaks his hands away.
"Hunter I like you! I've always liked you! That's why it was so hard having to tell you that I was going to leave!" I flinched back. This dude stays having his mood swings. A while ago he was kissing me now he wants to yell.

"I'm sorry...I didn't wanna scare you it's just" he sighs walking over and sitting down on the couch. "I didn't wanna tell you anything my singing career was just taking off and having to leave someone that helped me and that I love so much was hard" he brushes his hand through his hair. I sit down next to him.

"Zach look at me" I grab his chin and turn his head up words away from his hands. "I would've still been there for you. I would've called you when I could I still would've been there for everything and anything you needed" a tear drops from his eyes and I quickly wipe it off from his cheek.

"Don't cry" I giggle. "It's hard not to i hate knowing that I'm the reason you cried I'm the reason why the kids at school picked at you after I left I'm the reason for that"

"You might've been the reason I cried" I sadly laugh Zach joining. "Zach I might've cried for you but at the same time I was proud of you! My best friend made so far that he made it to L.A! I might've not kept up with your social media life or the bands I might've not even listened to any of your music but I would still be proud of you no matter what" at this point we were both crying. He engulfed me in a hug and we stayed like that for a good amount of time.

We pulled away.

"You seriously didn't listen to my music" he laughs. "I really didn't if I'm going to be honest I didn't wanna be reminded of you as fucked up as it sounds" I laugh. 

"I'm still sorry Hunter I really am and I don't know what or how I have to show you but I am" he grabs me hands.

"Zach" I sigh. "Zachary dean Herron" I laugh. "Don't say sorry... because I forgive you" I smile. He engulfed me in the biggest hug he's ever given me.

Authors note// I'm super sorry for this short chapter but i have to give you guys something i didn't have the time to post a really long one but I wanna say thank you for all of your guys votes and all of the reads! Also, tell me what you guys think of big plans once it comes out ;)